Boy I just signed on to post some pictures and such and noticed that I have had 9999 hits on here, and the person who was the 9999 visitor was is from the Macon, Georgia area...That is so cool, so one more visitor makes 10,000 visitors, since I started my blog in July of 2007....I sure wish I could have a little contest commemorating this event, but I guess I will just have to wait and have a BIG ole contest later for something really good, like maybe by the time of my blogversary....
The other day Brooke wanted me to cut her hair.."momma you have to cut my hair off my neck" is what she said. so I did, it actually looks so cute on her, I took off a little more than I wanted, but little miss moved buy the time I got to the other side, so I had to go back and even it up. She just loves it, and I know it has to be so much cooler....Just wish I could cut my own hair, in the back...



I received a surprise in the mail today. I was so shocked at what I found in it...and quite pleased. It had 3 skeins of Bernat Softee baby yarn, an afghan hook, a steel crochet hook, some patterns, some tags, and a wonderful loom. It is an AJAL loom....I can not wait to get busy and try this out, I can actually make a blankie with it, and squares and OH BOY, so many things.....THANK YOU very much my friend............

I went to the doctors today, I have an URI, so he gave me some antibiotics and some Antihistamine/Decongestant pills....SO even though I was not really feeling sick, maybe I will not be so drained and can function a little better. It would be so nice too if I could actually want to eat and drink, because at the moment I do not even drink a cup of coffee, I have a few sips and dump it, because it tastes so GROSS...
We are actually going to get some heat relief, it is suppose to be only in the 60's tonight. I am SOOOO happy, I shut off the air and opened up the windows, it may rain, but I don't give a da**, it will be cooler than the air could get it in here, and it will not be stagnant air......

I have not heard any news about my grandma, I think my mom forgets that I do not live in the house, so even though she calls home daily, I have no idea what is going on. They don't bother to tell me....and my stubborn butt gets mad so I REFUSE to call and find out....SO BE IT ....is what I say....Have always felt like the black sheep of the family anyways, so this just reinforces all my thoughts....I swore I would NEVER have a third child and I will NEVER....the middle child never feels the same as the rest, I don't care what anyone says, The first born does get different treatment. because they were the first and the last born gets different treatment, because they are the baby.....and the middle child is just there.....
I have not picked up my crocheting all day, and I do believe it is time to get some fiber therapy in. So I will hit the Post and grab the poncho and get it done...
Hope everyone is safe and staying cool...........
Edited for update:: the 10,000 visitor is from the Charlotte, North Carolina area...and I know who it is....DARN I wish I could send her something.....besides the 2 ponchos....
6 comments:
Thanks for the info on LovesManyCloths. They did not have a contact e-mail listed but I e-mailed the yahoogroup owner and we'll see where that goes. I appreciate the assist.
Bummer Wendy I wanted to be the 10,000th, oh well, maybe I'll be your 20,000th.
I am almost to 20,000 myself, hard to believe huh?
If it helps any, my sister Dayna is the Middle child and I LOVE her the best.
Oh Wendy she looks so adorable with that hair cut. WOW!!! Congrats on your 10,000th hit.
Hugs!!!!
She looks too cute with that haircut. I keep saying I'm getting mine cut shorter too but then I just put it off. Her cut makes me wanna run out and do it now. lol
WTG on your 10,000th hit!
Hugs!
Nice job on the haircut, she is adorable. Congrats on all your visitors!! What a milestone.
Hope it has cooled off there some and sending lots of Hugs and love.
Hey sweetie, The middle child in my family was the favorite. I am the oldest so you know it wasn't me.
Hugs
Post a Comment