Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, June 8, 2008

One done






I got one poncho done, and another one is about halfway done...........Here is a picture of the first....I finally got the camera out and took a picture....Plus I just had to take a picture of Momma Rabbit....she has 2 babies, that have been wandering around, outside of the nest for 3 days now, I could not get a pic of them, they were to skittish and fast...





FUTURE GRAPES.........


Hope everyone is fairing well in this last batch of severe weather....



2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Nice job on the poncho...very pretty.
Aww...you gotta love the bunnies. I wish we had some grapes growing around here...too expensive at the store most of the time.
Hugs!

Scarlet said...

You are fast woman!!! Beautiful work as usual. The bunny is so cute. When I see bunnies it reminds me of "Water Ship Down". Love the bunnies.

*hugs*