
I finished Rachel's birthday bear, and made up a little jumper dress for it. She likes green so I used simply soft brights for it.
I am SOOOO tired....I have watched my 2 nephews for 2 days, and I tell you they are a hand full. No discipline what so ever...Jacob is 3 (1-12) and Caleb will be 2 on Tuesday...So with them and the my 4 yr old and 2 1/2 yr old, I did not have much energy left at the end of the day (including today)...I also fixed dinner for everyone both day, so that was 10 people. Saturday I fixed Roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and green beans...Today I fixed Tuna noodle casserole. Tomorrow I do not have to watch the boys, but my niece has requested that I fix her dinner for her birthday (since grandma is not home to do it) She has requested fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and pan gravy, and Lima beans. I may throw in some deviled eggs and Biscuits for her....she loves them too.
The kids sure have had a great time this weekend, and will get to spend the day with the boys tomorrow and Rachel will be home, too.
I started making a "special request" item that Jack asked me to do, He asked if I would make Patches a cat bed...Patches is our watch cat at night and sleeps outside of the bedroom door, so Jack wants him to have something comfortable to lay on...I am using 3 strands of Red Heart super saver, two burgundy and one yellow....I am going to do it round, and try to make sides for it, and then also make it so that I can stuff the bottom....it should turn out nice and comfy for him..So now that Brooke has found out what I am making she has told me that I have to make Bubba one also....I think it is about time I actually make something for my fur babies....
Well I do believe I am going to turn in for the night (yes I did say that) here I usually stay up all night (til at least 2 a.m.) but not tonight....I'M TIRED............
Hope everyone has a blessed Memorial Day ....and remember all those that have made it possible to be where we are today...PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE..........
5 comments:
I LOVE the bear! He is so cute. I hope you get some rest
Wendy the bear came out great, I just can't get it through my head how to make one.
Your cooking sounds wonderful too, I wish you lived close to me.
How is your grandma doing?
Oh I just love the bear. Oh My! I'm sure you are worn out. Girl go get some rest.
Hugs!!!
The bear is cute...nice job! I love her little green dress. Hope you get some well deserved rest.
Hugs!
Wow Wendy you did it again........The bear is awesome. Well you know I have been partial to them lately.
Post a Comment