Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, May 11, 2008

For all the Mothers


Hope you all have a very wonderful day today...........
We are going to my parents house today, my sister and I are fixing my mom dinner. Otherwise it is just another day here in the Basil household. I got up this morning with the kids, fixed my own coffee, got the kids their breakfast, and have been sitting here knitting on a cloth.
Lets see if I can have a day, at least, of no arguing, no yelling from anyone, and just have some quiet time..........(yea sure, wishful thinking on my part)
Have a blessed day today..............

4 comments:

Katie O said...

Happy mother's Day!! Stay warm and dry!

Lil Knitter said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I hope you got the day you wanted. Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Hugs!!!

Scarlet said...

Hope your day was wonderful!!

*hugs*