I can't believe Patches is actually using an actual cat bed! My cats have refused to use anything resembling a pet bed. I bought my here-on-earth kitty a really soft, velvety cat bed for Christmas and she won't have anything to do with it. Maybe she doesn't like store bought! Maggie, the Energizer Beagle, likes it though, even though she has to scrunch up really tightly to sort of fit on it!
Love the bib and the scrubbie! How awesome Patches likes his new bed. He does look like a big fella. I would make one for our dog, Maggie, but I'm pretty sure she would just chew it up. She's in the puppy stage where EVERYTHING is a chew toy. lol
5 comments:
I can't believe Patches is actually using an actual cat bed! My cats have refused to use anything resembling a pet bed. I bought my here-on-earth kitty a really soft, velvety cat bed for Christmas and she won't have anything to do with it. Maybe she doesn't like store bought! Maggie, the Energizer Beagle, likes it though, even though she has to scrunch up really tightly to sort of fit on it!
Great job, Wendy!!!
Love,
Suz
Love Wins
Wow you do some awesome work there girl. I so love the pic. of Patches in the bed.
Hugs!!
Your scrubbie looks like a giant yoyo, lol, you know the kind I sew into afghans, lol.
I love the bibs too.
Did you felt the cat bed? My cat just likes to sleep on MY bed. Or Me.
Beautiful work Wendy.
*hugs*
Love the bib and the scrubbie!
How awesome Patches likes his new bed. He does look like a big fella. I would make one for our dog, Maggie, but I'm pretty sure she would just chew it up. She's in the puppy stage where EVERYTHING is a chew toy. lol
Hugs!
Post a Comment