Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, May 2, 2008

City Lights and angels

My 2 Angels....


Little Man with his new glasses and his hair trimmed......





Incredible Ribbon Yarn "City Lights" bag....I finally finished it, I had to get some more of the yarn to finish it off, because I ran out. It is now available on Etsy.


5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

They are the cutest little angels.

Your bag looks great...nice and roomy!

Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

lovin' those little angels

The Jillybean said...

Both the kids look great in their glasses! And I love the bag!

pinkangel said...

Wendy, You should check into photography......The pictures you post of your children are so clear.......OH my dear, but don't look now..........Brooke and William are growing up.

I hope something very soon opens up for Jack..I know he must be anxious.

Loves Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so adorable. He is extremely handsome in his new glasses.

Hugs!!!