
We finally got some rain....So it is truly Spring now, the flowers are all in bloom, the trees are filling out with leaves and the BUGS are out in full force... I am going to have to go find a bottle of Listerine to repel the mosquito's ...I hate the idea of even using anything with DEET in it on myself let alone my kids... Last year I found some all Natural bug spray for the kids and it worked great, but beings it was natural it was not cheap, so I am going to try the Listerine like suggested from a friend, it can even be sprayed around your doors and windows.
I received this lovely yarn in the mail on Saturday as my prize for Shelly's contest. It is going to become a felted bag for MYSELF.....I think I may get started on it later today.I finished the Market Bag...and I want to make myself at least one, maybe 2...I can think of all kinds of uses for it, including a great toy bag for the kids (when and if we ever get to go anywhere) It would be perfect for a small project along with my wallet, a couple of diapers, wipes and 3 glass cases. It is so much nicer than a diaper bag....
William was my little model...He thought he was so special to get to model for momma....

The pattern I used for the bag can be found HERE. I used Peaches & Creme cotton.

We took Brooke to the doctor's on Friday morning. The doctor says that he believes it is just a pulled muscle and to use warm compresses and Motrin. BUT since she was pointing in her groin area, it could even be a Hernia (one that goes in and out) so when she complains about it I am to check her immediately for any swelling in the area. She did say something about it yesterday and I checked and there was no swelling. She has not said anything about it since. I could not believe when the nurse weighed Brooke and the scales said 40 pounds.....She is half of my (soon to be) 10 yr old niece. I wonder how much William weighs now, and how tall are the munchkins. I just may have to measure them later. I am curious and my nephew has been driving us crazy about their height. He wants to take them to an amusement park. Jack and I get to go also, but we will only be there for them to pawn the kids off on, when they want to ride a ride the kids can not, or they get crabby. Justin I believe is now 24 and his girlfriend (of 5 yrs) is 22. They say they are never getting married and NEVER having kids, but they sure do love Brooke and William, and are so good with them. You can be sure that if there is something going on for the kids that they will be there and holiday's are usually spent with them also. It has been decided that if something ever happens to Jack and myself that Justin will take the kids. We know they will be well cared for, loved very much, and he will be sure that they see all their family.
William was my little model...He thought he was so special to get to model for momma....
The pattern I used for the bag can be found HERE. I used Peaches & Creme cotton.

We took Brooke to the doctor's on Friday morning. The doctor says that he believes it is just a pulled muscle and to use warm compresses and Motrin. BUT since she was pointing in her groin area, it could even be a Hernia (one that goes in and out) so when she complains about it I am to check her immediately for any swelling in the area. She did say something about it yesterday and I checked and there was no swelling. She has not said anything about it since. I could not believe when the nurse weighed Brooke and the scales said 40 pounds.....She is half of my (soon to be) 10 yr old niece. I wonder how much William weighs now, and how tall are the munchkins. I just may have to measure them later. I am curious and my nephew has been driving us crazy about their height. He wants to take them to an amusement park. Jack and I get to go also, but we will only be there for them to pawn the kids off on, when they want to ride a ride the kids can not, or they get crabby. Justin I believe is now 24 and his girlfriend (of 5 yrs) is 22. They say they are never getting married and NEVER having kids, but they sure do love Brooke and William, and are so good with them. You can be sure that if there is something going on for the kids that they will be there and holiday's are usually spent with them also. It has been decided that if something ever happens to Jack and myself that Justin will take the kids. We know they will be well cared for, loved very much, and he will be sure that they see all their family.
It is suppose to be another beautiful day, today, so I know where I will be most of the day...outside.....not to sure I want to, but for the kids I will. Momma nature is kicking my butt and I would much rather just go curl up in the bed and vegetate the cramps away. I NEVER EVER had cramps, until after I had both kids, and I tell you they could have just stayed away. I remember when I was pregnant with Brooke, and it was getting close to my due date, the doctor was talking to me and I had asked how I knew when I was in labor, she said OH you will have pains like bad Cramps...Well being I never had them, I did not know what they felt like.
Well the kids have finally decided that they want something to eat, so I better tame the monsters with some breakfast.
Hope you all have a beautiful day..........
2 comments:
Hey Wendy, The bag is beautiful!!!
I can't wait til it is in my hand. Linda
Wendy, I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that ladybug picture!! The market bag is beautiful. Lucky Linda!! Nice lambs pride wool. I have never bought any but have worked with some that my sister gave to me and I loved it.
I am so glad to hear that there is nothing seriously wrong with Brooke. She might just be bruised inside land you can't see it. I am sure it will heal in time.
Have a good night and sending lots of *HUGS*
Post a Comment