Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The winner is.........

Ok now it is April 1st and my brain was playing a fool on me....it forgot to remind me that I was to pick a winner....But Jack reminded me....so using an online random number picker I have got a winner to the SNOW contest....

It is Shelly She was comment number 9 and that is the number it picked out of 12 comments...


So yes everyone guessed correctly...I am so sick of snow that I had to try to make the best of the weather situation, before it drove me to the loony bin..........

So Ms Shelly I need your address, if you would please email me, I will get your prize out by the weekend.... And I will not show off what it is until I get ready to mail it, because I am still working on the details.....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.........

4 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Congrats to Shelly!

Can't wait to see what the prize is.
Hugs!

Scarlet said...

Congratulations Shelly!!

Aunt Kathy said...

Wow Shelly won two in a row, hmm I think she does cheat, just kidding. She so deserves it.

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
Since this is the only to communicate with you... what do you want us to do with the kids stuff? If you want it you will need to get it soon. If not it will go out next Wednesday with the other garbage.
Barbara