Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, March 31, 2008

I've been tagged

aOh boy my friend Scarlet tagged me.


Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Ok so here it goes....(hmm may take some brain function)

1. I got married when I was 34 to my husband whom I met online.
2. I had a brush with the law when I was 20, and "Grew Up" behind bars.
3. I LOVE to cook, and come up with some great stuff all from my sometimes brain dead head.
4. I wanted to be a Special Education Teacher.
5. I have been crocheting for 31 yrs, My mother taught me when I was 9, because she got tired of me making a mess of her yarn trying to teach myself.
6. My daughter was close to being stillborn, and son was 3 weeks early.
7. I lived in Maryland for 6 months right after high school and got homesick and could not take the FAST pace of city living.

Boy I tell you that was hard, it took me 30 minutes to do that..... I hope I did not scare too many away.....

Now I get to sit here and try to figure out 7 I am going to tag, I may not get 7, even though I have a lot of blogs I read, I would not feel comfortable tagging most. This may take 30 minutes also..

1. Katie
2. Kelly
3. Kathleen
4. Mish
5. Mel
6. Linda (crackers)
7. Trish


Ok, now I am still not finished, now I have to go to all 7 and leave a comment on their blogs...I sure hope none get mad for me tagging them....

Have a blessed night..............

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy I wanted to be a special ed teacher too, and I sadly had a stillborn, and I learned to crochet at age 9... no kidding. So you sure didn't scare me away,

Scarlet said...

I am so sorry that I tagged you. I hope no one got mad that I did this.

Bless your heart honey, you sure have had a rough life, I wish only the best for you now and always.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Woot!!!! I LOVE being tagged!!! And I love all the cool things you learn about people from reading their stuff!!! For real... you've been to jail!? You don't strike me as the bad girl type!!! (thinking maybe, just maybe that might be an April Fools thing?)