Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A little something

I was making a pet cuddle (blanket) using the same stitches I made the thick and cushy cloth out of, well I was almost done with it when I decided I really needed to make some more stuff for Etsy for the much needed money...So instead of a cuddle I ended up with a purse....






Don't know how I came up with that, but I think it turned out really nice, and hopefully someone else will like it, too....






Here are some pictures I took of it and even one I had Jack take with me holding it, so that everyone could see how it sits on the shoulder and comes right under the arm...I heard that is the way a lot of people like their purses to be, so I went with the flow....




The kids had a wonderful day yesterday, we went to my parents, and my brother had his boys, so they got to get some really good play time in....Brooke is so cute, she calls them "My boys" she knows their names and even says them, but they are "her boys" We even got to get some outside time in, it was nice a sunny, and it was in the mid 40's. We spent 2 hours out, and then it was dinner time...By the time dinner was done, it had chilled down quite a bit, so we just stayed inside...If the weather would have been cooperative today, he was going to bring the boys over to play here, since we have more room and stuff for them to (fight over) play with..






My sister did come by around 7, with my niece, and the kids played for awhile, and it was just enough to wear them out, so that they went right to sleep.






Brooke has driven me crazy all weekend about her glasses...I sure hope they call REAL soon so that she can get them and give momma a break.






I am working on some wash cloths right now, I promised a bunch by the middle of April, and I need to do some still. Then I have been looking through my books and patterns and trying to decide what i would like to work on next. It is a toss up of stuffed animal, doily, purse, and baby outfit....Just can not seem to make up my mind, maybe that means I need to look further until something hits me in the face...then I know I will get enjoyment out of doing it and get it done, fast.






I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend....






Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't

5 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Sounds like a lovely day. Hope those glasses come in tomorrow. She is too cute...her Boys. LOL

I am off to bed, very tired today.

Lil Knitter said...

Girl, you are so creative! The purse turned out great and I so love that lining!
Hope they call soon with those glasses...at least she wants them.
Hugs!

Scarlet said...

Love the purse. You re one creative lady.

I hope they call tomorrow about her glasses too. I know how excited I get waiting on my new glasses so I can just imagine her excitement.

*hugs*
Scarlet

Anonymous said...

You have become a very accomplished crocheter. Beautiful work

Scarlet said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for details. :)