This is exactly what I am talking about......AND I DO KNOW WHO IT IS.......not guessing who it is, but I KNOW.....that is the great thing about the little site meter on the top....it tells A LOT...
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Never Done":
Looks Like All of Your Intelligent Friends and Yourself Just Don't Realize... If You Don't Complete Your Full Treatment You Just Won't Improve. That Must Mean Your Little One Will Be Without Her Glasses During All The Nice Weather Unless The Child Is Kept Inside. Hmmm $$$$ v. Eyesight? Like The Book Faeie Said.... HER GLASSES WON'T BE DAMAGED.
I wish there was a way to block this person, but No...then I would have to give EVERYONE the info and such to be able to read my blog.... I guess I will just have to put up with the butting in....and not let it get to me, because it is not worth it...
BUT then again for that person to "TALK" about my FRIENDS like that...that is just uncalled for....she does not know any of you...and I only know you through here and your giving hearts to others, your kind words to me, and the thoughts and prayers you give me......
SO I am very sorry for the words that were said about you......
Have a beautiful and blessing filled evening...............
BIG MICHIGAN HUGS TO ALL MY FRIENDS..............
11 comments:
Don't worry about us...we're all adults. And I don't recall you saying that every time Little Bit goes outside, she has to take her glasses off.
My youngest has a somewhat similar "issue" and there are times when she must remove her device. This was per the Doctor's instructions. Let others who know nothing about your situation say what they will. It really doesn't matter what they think anyway.
Hugs!
Eh, trolls are trolls and we all know what to do with those!
Love ya Wendy!
Hey Wendy, not to worry! I have the same eye problem as Brooke and
have worn glasses for 52 years. It doesn't hurt anything for her to play without her glasses. It is better for her that they remain unscratched. It is none of the
anonymous poster's business how you take care of your kids. If she is so concerned maybe she should buy Brooke a second pair of glasses for play time
what they said! seriously!
love ya!
Oh just ignore them. Sounds like they aren't parents and have no clue what havoc a child can put on glasses. I would rather a child go without glasses for a few hours than another year before the insurance will allow another eye exam.
Big Hugs!!!
I worked for an optometrist for several years and believe me, kids can totally destroy expensive glasses in a second. Don't worry about what people say; do what is best for your family.
This reminds me of a total stranger in an airport who decided my daughter was too old for a pacifier and just came up to us and ripped it out of her mouth. And of the strangers who demanded of my adopted burn survivor daughter, "What happened to you?"(re: her scars)and it was not even said in a pleasant tone, more like an accusatory tone.
It took me a long time to realize that these kinds of people aren't woth worrying about. Who cares what they think?
You know what is best for your child. You are a great mom.
Love,
Suz
Love Wins
Wendy, don't let this person get to you! I'm with Linda! If they care so much they should buy her another pair of glasses to use when she's playing outside!
You know what's best for your family! Don't let the trolls bother you!
I am so sorry that you have to deal with this person. Apparently they have nothing better to do than harass you. This is the kind of person that probably has time to separate m&m's by colors. :)
Like lil knitter said "Don't worry about us". We love you and your blog and know that you are a good mother ..so phooey on them.
Keep doing what you're doing.
*HUGS*
Anonymous is right about 2 things.
We ARE your friends and we ARE intelligent! Got to give credit where credit is due!
Love,
Suz
Love Wins
Hi Wendy! Don't let the meanies get you down. We love you! Hugs to you and your adorable babies! Hope you are well.
hey Wendy......Annon doesn't have anything better to do....Poor lady, she sure must be lonely and if she keeps this up she will always be a loney soul. I know she will read these comments.......so I do hope she takes her abuse somewhere else or better yet just grows up..........Your know who your friends are......uh huh.....yep US!!!
Loves Hugs
Post a Comment