
After dinner drum stick snack watching TV at Grandma's............Ok I know you always hear everyone saying something about laundry, well you are going to hear me now..I actually found the bottom of the hamper today, for about 2 hours. Yea, it was empty for 2 hours, and only until I decided to get the dirty towels and wash cloths out of the bathroom, and the clothes the kids had thrown on my bedroom floor (missing the pop up hamper)....Oh well, It is not a load, so they will sit til tomorrow, because I am sure there will be more by then, and then I will have a load...I have decided that I HAVE to do a load every other day, because I REALLY hate when they pile up and I can not get caught up. Dear hubby has been VERY good when I set a laundry basket full of clothes in front of him, he folds them, and even puts his away. I of course have to put mine, the kids and the other stuff away, but at least I did not have to fold them.
It is another beautiful day here in Michigan, and Yes I am going to say this, but we REALLY need some rain...."April showers, bring May flowers" with the warmth we have had SO early, we need to have some rain to help things along, or it is going to be a hard summer for everything.

I got in the kids dressers today and pulled out all that does not fit anymore, Hmm they actually have room in their drawers, now........But they do not have much left to wear....Poor William has 4 pairs of shorts, but is doing good with short sleeve shirts, and Brooke seems to have quite a bit of summer dressier clothes, and a few short sleeve shirts. At least if I keep my word and keep the laundry up, they will be OK for awhile.

The land lady is going to be working in the yard in a bit, so I have been listening for her, so I can go out and help. Especially since I have spent the morning doing housework, and the kids need to get outside.
William and Brooke both go to the eye doctor's on Friday, So it will be a long day, at least 4 hours away from the house........
I think it is SOOOOO funny how some people think they know it all and butt into others business. For all to know, In the pictures the other day that Brooke did not have her glasses on, She was not wearing them BECAUSE I took them off her rather than them getting broke, because she flipped backwards on her bike..........I DO NOT have the money to buy her a new pair, and the insurance WILL NOT pay for another pair...........Also when the sand started to fly, I DID NOT need them to get scratched, because then they WOULD NOT do her any good.........
And better yet to leave an anonymous comment on here about it...if you have something to say then say it, don't hide....

That said I hear the land lady outside, so I guess it is outside time...
Hope everyone is having a beautiful day...............
3 comments:
Good gracious! Don't ya just love a know-it-all? She didn't need them playing and AMEN to all your reasons for taking them off of her while she was doing it!
I love those nature photos...you're getting better and better at it.
I wish we would get some rain here too...I love an occasional rain.
Hugs!
some people don't have enough of their own business to mind, so they take it upon themselves to anonymously mind the business of others. like you need that kind of crap!! they had a good time, and that's the important part! (that, and her glasses weren't damaged.)
*hugs*
More beautiful photos. I just love looking at them. I always know when I go to your blog that I am in for a treat.
Don't listen to what others say, you need to do what you is best for your children in only you, being there personally, knew how hard she was playing. I think it was good thinking to take them off so they wouldn't get broke.
BIG HUGGIES!!
Post a Comment