She has a little problem with the stairs at the moment, but that is to be expected, so she is under our strict orders NO STAIRS without momma or daddy holding her hand....
The land lord said she looks so natural with them, that she did a very good job at picking them out...........She is just SO happy to finally have them, and has not taken them off yet.....
Hope everyone is having a blessed start to the weekend.........


6 comments:
YAY! They finally came! They really do suit her perfectly AND...I have those exact glasses! I really do...she has good taste. :o)
That last shot was just too dang cute!
Hugs!
I love the pictures......Tell Brooke that her glasses make her look so grown-up..........She did some darling poses......Love that last one!!
Loves Hugs
They are awesome glasses....did she really pick them out herself? That's one little lady with some TASTE!!!!!! I agree on the last pic btw!
HUGS
I think my glasses are similar too, but no pictures of me could compare to that cutie.
She is so adorable. Those glasses look like they were made for her. Perfect selection Little Miss!! She will get use to then and be running up those stairs in no time. So happy that she got them before the weekend.
*HUGS*
Oh Wendy, Brooke is adorable!! So cute in her new glasses! She did a great job in picking them out!
Post a Comment