Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The prize revealed

Ok I finally got the picture of the Blog Prize....







I sure hope you like it Shelly.........












Brooke is being difficult, today, with her glasses....She does not want to wear them, so here she sits wearing them but not looking through them, instead she has them pushed down and looking over them. They of course keep sliding down, because she does not have much of a bridge to hold them up, so they bent them more to try to keep them up, but then they hurt her ears....









I am so hoping that when I get my glasses that things will change...I have an appointment on Wednesday to get my eyes checked.



I even asked her if she would like to see other people with their glasses on, and would that help for her to wear hers, and she just gave me dirty looks. She keeps saying she does not want to wear them, but has not taken them off yet, so I guess that is a good thing.





It is suppose to be a beautiful day today, in the 60's, so can you guess where I will be, most of the day..........Yes, outside...maybe we will even venture out to Seven Ponds for a nice nature walk, and see if we can find any nice signs of spring, there.......Maybe even catch a glimpse of some wildlife...........I better not forget my camera...........





I have my KAL up to date, and I still can not figure out what it is suppose to be, I see the pattern, and it looks like a face with other things, but just don't know exactly what it is...Then the damn thing wants to curl up at the beginning, I guess my stitches must have gotten tighter after the border...










I still have trouble counting how many rows I have done, but if I did count right, then I do believe that I have forgotten to do 2 rows........BOO HOO....I will know probably tomorrow, when the last day is posted and the picture is also posted.....If I did miss some rows, that is what I get, for not marking my rows off as I did them.....

I need to get my butt in gear and get the kids some lunch, and then go outside, before they drive me crazy (I just had to open my big mouth about going outside, when will I learn)

Hope everyone else has a beautiful day, today.....






3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Give her some time and maybe she will get used to it. It's a big adjustment at first.

Your cloth looks great! I can tell what it is. HA HA HA You're just looking too hard. One more day and that's it. Done!

Hugs!

SimplyMe said...

Wendy - I bet she's having trouble getting used to them. Dd2 just got contacts and she can only wear for so many hours a day, and has to slowly build up.....food for thought. (I had to do that with orthotics, and a bunch of other crazy stuff) I bet she'll get used to them. Remember how weird it is to "see" again.

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you. I teared up for the SECOND time tonight. Now I'm going to have to stand out by the mail box until it comes.

Wait. NOT a good idea. Tomorrow is race day AND it's supposed to rain. Okay, I'll keep a real good eye on the box, okay?

Great job on the kal. your work looks like and old pro to me!!

Hugs
shelly

pinkangel said...

Hey Wendy..........the first thing I thought of was a camel....but then I don't think I know what it is??? OK Shelly TELL US!!!

always sending hugs
Diane