Jack left for work last night at 9:40......I am in the bedroom, the kids are asleep, and I am getting ready to go to bed myself... I get a phone call at 10:38..it is Jack, he is asking me to turn on the outside light so that he can see to get up the stairs, when he gets home....HUH??? They have no work, and the temp agency did not bother to call to tell him not to drive the 25 miles to work...I am just a LITTLE pissed off now....and getting more so because now William is awake...Just great, I guess I am not going to sleep, anytime to soon........
Jack gets home, and now of course he can not sleep, because he slept til 2, because he worked the night before....
He called the temp agency this morning, and they had the gull to tell him that they tried to call, but could not get through....EXCUSE ME, but even if we do not have a signal the voice mail still works......They will not even replace the gas that was wasted on the 50 mile round trip.... He was so geeked about going to work, he likes the job and believe it or not he likes the hours.....
William is so silly, when we came in the house last night, he went right to his bedroom, He was so very tired but did not want to cuddle, I should have known why, he had to go poopoo, and that is where he goes....privacy and toys....I proceed to do the dishes, and realize he has gotten very quiet....No wonder, the poor baby finished his business and laid on the floor amongst his toys and fell asleep....I of course had to get the camera, before picking him up. I took him and changed his diaper while he whimpered in his sleep. and put him to bed....

Tomorrow we will be taking both the kids to the eye doctor. I wonder how it will go with William....he is does NOT like the doctors, no matter if he is the one seeing them or someone else is.....and I don't think the fact that this is an eye doctor will make a difference, He will be sure to scream and cry when he realizes he has to go back in the room. It will be really fun when he goes to the dentist next month....Brooke likes to go, and when I make her 6 month appointment, I need to make him one also....They probably will not get anything done, but I have to try, at least...maybe he will surprise me and do good in both cases....WISH me luck........
Ok now I have to go throw the clothes in the dryer....and finish the living room, so that Jack can vacuum....I will get my carpet cleaner from my moms, later, and before we leave for the appointment, tomorrow, we will clean the carpet....It is BAD, from the kids spilling stuff, and the damn playdough getting ground into it.....
Hope everyone has a great day and is enjoying the lovely weather....
3 comments:
wow, holy busi-ness batman!! Glad you can keep up with all of it! I can barely keep up with my own stuff! ha ha... enjoy the weather and good luck with the appointments!! :) hugs!
Sorry to hear about the job stuff and not being informed... Sounds like they screwed all the temp people last night... that's just crappy. People are selfish and don't think about anyone but themselves... We know a few of those don't we!! ha ha... have a great day!
Aww...sorry about the job crap. Don't you just love that "We tried to call" line?
Little man must have seriously been tired. That's a cute photo. Good luck with the eye Doc.
Hugs!
Just when you think you cant take ONE MORE THING....God has the kiddos do something extra cute.
Hugs
Post a Comment