
The doily is "Tulip Doily" I got the pattern from one of my "Annie's Crochet to Go" books. It turned out to be 21 inches in diameter. I sure hope it works for Katie's table.... I really like it and think it is perfect to brighten up a table.On to the Surprise....I received this bracelet from the kids for Mother's Day (early because Jack could not wait) by way of their Aunt Michelle. I thought it was so very sweet of her to think of me. I use to do the same for my niece Rachel, I would pick up something special for her to give my sister for Mother's Day, and now someone did it for me....So now I have my "MOM" pendant and a "MOM" bracelet....

I started the market bag that was a special request order, and hope to get it done in the next few days. Then I received an order for a grey felted purse last night.
Jack is out (has been for HOURS) checking out a job. It is only 18 miles one way, very good pay, lots of overtime, and even though they make automobile axles, they make them for all the big 3. I am hoping that being gone so long is a GOOD sign....
Ok back to the market bag, and some peace and quiet since William is sleeping so Brooke has no one to fight with.
Have a beautiful day...........
8 comments:
Here's hoping that Jack gets the job, keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Beautiful Doily and bracelet!! I need to get a doily for my ned bed's top shelf. I will see if I have time to make one or I just might ask you to do one for me. :)
Hugs and prayers going out to you and your family.
WOW!!! I'm so excited!!!! YAHOO!!!! You do such great work... I wish I could do that!!! :)
Wendy that is beautiful.
Hope to hear good news on the job front.
Ohhh I just love the bracelet. It is so special. I pray Jack gets a job. I know you will keep us posted.
Loves Hugs
Oh, Wendy, that doily is gorgeous! You do beautiful work! Prayers to you and Jack and the kids. Stay warm and well.
Your friend in Texas,
Nancy :)
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful doily!
don't you love that if you flip that bracelet, you are wow as well as mom!
Oh I love that doily and what a great bracelet.
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment