
Ok here it is April 29th...and it is COLD outside...we do not have snow (Thank God) but it sure is a change after all the short weather we have had....
When Brooke left for school this morning at 8:30 it was only 29 degrees outside, she was just a little upset that she had to wear her winter coat, after days of no coat or jacket...I guess I am lucky, at least the sun is shining....BUT the poor flowers and trees are going to get hit with a hard freeze, tonight, from what the weatherman says....
Not much has been going on, I have been busy finishing up special request orders...I hopefully will have a picture of the doily, later. It has been a slow go on the crafting, with all the nice weather I had been spending a lot of time outside working. But with the little cold spell going on, I am content to sit and crochet. I did also manage to make another grandmothers favorite knit cloth. The camera is on the blitz at the moment, so I am hoping it is just the batteries need charging, and I will have pics, of it also.
My next project (special request order) is for a market bag made out of cotton. I can not wait to get started on it and if I like it as much as I think, I will make one for myself, but for a project bag.
It is nap time right now, and I tell you it is really tempting to lay down myself, but when ever I do that, I feel more tired when I wake up. SO instead I will finish this and then finish the last row of the doily (that should have been done days ago)..
Brooke has been complaining about a cramp in her leg, but she grabs herself in her groin area, so I will see how she does later today, and early tomorrow, to see if I should make her a doctor appointment. She was running a temp yesterday, but woke up this morning with none....I do believe that William is actually cutting another 2 yr molar, his nose has been slightly runny and he has been fussy in his sleep, and also when eating something hard, he points in his mouth and says "ouch"....if it is the case that will be 2 of 4....
We stopped at Subway after picking Brooke up from school, my sister had called and told us to stop for lunch (her treat) I had to laugh at little man, because he way a man with a grey beard and immediately called him "Santa"....My sister heard him and laughed at it, and looked to see where "Santa" was.
"Santa" was with another gentleman that was a total jerk...This man would not stop staring at a lady that was waiting in line. I will say she was very nice looking, but hey do you really have to be a jerk and stand there staring and undressing someone with your eyes...He was not hiding the fact either, he would look up, stop in the breast area, then continue to look down, and start all over again...She asked him what his issue was and he told her she was very nice looking....I told her she was nicer than I would have been, because I probably would have knocked the crap out of him, without a word. Women do not need that shit. I am not just saying this because no one would look at me like that, but because some people are so ignorant at times, and I HATE ignorance.
I do think that Brooke is not feeling well, she has not taken a nap in forever and the poor little girl, just fell asleep, while watching TV. she was sitting in her bean bag chair, and was out...so I put a pillow on the couch and laid her there....Now I really want to go to sleep...NO YOU CAN NOT....I will have to keep telling myself that.
I guess if I am going to finish this last row, I had better hit POST and get off here.
Hope everyone is having a blessed day...........
When Brooke left for school this morning at 8:30 it was only 29 degrees outside, she was just a little upset that she had to wear her winter coat, after days of no coat or jacket...I guess I am lucky, at least the sun is shining....BUT the poor flowers and trees are going to get hit with a hard freeze, tonight, from what the weatherman says....
Not much has been going on, I have been busy finishing up special request orders...I hopefully will have a picture of the doily, later. It has been a slow go on the crafting, with all the nice weather I had been spending a lot of time outside working. But with the little cold spell going on, I am content to sit and crochet. I did also manage to make another grandmothers favorite knit cloth. The camera is on the blitz at the moment, so I am hoping it is just the batteries need charging, and I will have pics, of it also.
My next project (special request order) is for a market bag made out of cotton. I can not wait to get started on it and if I like it as much as I think, I will make one for myself, but for a project bag.
It is nap time right now, and I tell you it is really tempting to lay down myself, but when ever I do that, I feel more tired when I wake up. SO instead I will finish this and then finish the last row of the doily (that should have been done days ago)..
Brooke has been complaining about a cramp in her leg, but she grabs herself in her groin area, so I will see how she does later today, and early tomorrow, to see if I should make her a doctor appointment. She was running a temp yesterday, but woke up this morning with none....I do believe that William is actually cutting another 2 yr molar, his nose has been slightly runny and he has been fussy in his sleep, and also when eating something hard, he points in his mouth and says "ouch"....if it is the case that will be 2 of 4....
We stopped at Subway after picking Brooke up from school, my sister had called and told us to stop for lunch (her treat) I had to laugh at little man, because he way a man with a grey beard and immediately called him "Santa"....My sister heard him and laughed at it, and looked to see where "Santa" was.
"Santa" was with another gentleman that was a total jerk...This man would not stop staring at a lady that was waiting in line. I will say she was very nice looking, but hey do you really have to be a jerk and stand there staring and undressing someone with your eyes...He was not hiding the fact either, he would look up, stop in the breast area, then continue to look down, and start all over again...She asked him what his issue was and he told her she was very nice looking....I told her she was nicer than I would have been, because I probably would have knocked the crap out of him, without a word. Women do not need that shit. I am not just saying this because no one would look at me like that, but because some people are so ignorant at times, and I HATE ignorance.
I do think that Brooke is not feeling well, she has not taken a nap in forever and the poor little girl, just fell asleep, while watching TV. she was sitting in her bean bag chair, and was out...so I put a pillow on the couch and laid her there....Now I really want to go to sleep...NO YOU CAN NOT....I will have to keep telling myself that.
I guess if I am going to finish this last row, I had better hit POST and get off here.
Hope everyone is having a blessed day...........
2 comments:
It has been cold here today as well...I am ready for it to get warm and stay warm!
I sure hope Brooke doesn't have anything seriously wrong. It could just be growing pains. That is a catch all ya' know!
Keep us posted
Loves Hugs
Post a Comment