
I have not really worked on the sock today, I got to the point of doing the heel and needed total concentration and with the munchkins that just does not happen, so I put it down (but had to do something) so I started a pink thread scarf for the "Sweet as Pink" memorial scarf project in my Loves Many Cloths group....Now that the kids are asleep, I should pick the sock back up, but am getting sleepy.....I think it will be an early night for me......

I will call the doctor tomorrow and see if I can get in, to have the bump checked out, it has gone down some, but still is very tender. I think by putting hot compresses on it to try to get it to drain, made it worse, because I have not done that all day, and it is getting smaller.

I wanted to get the kids hair cut today, but it was a 40 minute wait, and that is just not to be done with them, sure they would have been good, because we were in public, but it is not fair to expect them to sit that long....So we will try again later this week, maybe when I get to the doctors...Brooke was so upset, she wanted her hair cut, William was happy, because he wanted nothing to do with his hair getting cut. I want to get him a cute little boy cut, maybe the one with the sides and back shorter and the top a little longer...No spiky stuff though....I actually hate the idea of cutting his hair, this time, because he has finally started to get some curls in the back....But I do not want a little "girl" for a son...like some people I know....He is just too much of a cutie to have yucky looking hair....

I really like the Palette I am using for the socks, I am using the Rainforest Heather, and did not realize just how lovely it is. I do not see all the lovely colors in it, unless I hold it up in the sunlight, and the flash on the camera has brought out some of them...To me otherwise it looks like a foresty green with a greenish blue.....But in the sunlight there are reds, purples, blues, greens....I am going to love these socks..........( I sure hope I have enough of each color to make a complete pair)...
It is time for this "Granny" to get off here and do a couple of more rows on the scarf, too sleepy to work on the sock now ( I would just die if I screwed up at this point)
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't..
7 comments:
Hey granny, sorry to read about your boo boo. I was not aware. Good you are going to doc. Love your scarf. and your story made me laugh.
Granny!!! I guess that makes me Great Granny then. LOL Your socks are turning out beautiful and I LOVE the color. I also love the color of the scarf as well as the pattern. Very lacy looking. All the scarfs that I make are plain old hdc. I am boring when it comes to scarfs.
*hugs*
Scarlet
Hey Wendy, it's worse for me. Three times in the same week while with my sister who is only 2 years younger then me, by three different people I was referred to as her MOTHER. OUCH.
Then there are the times when people ask when the baby is due and I'm not pregnant, yeah... and I wonder why I rarely leave the house.
At least my knitting needles and crochet hooks don't think I look old, well at least they don't tell me, LOL
I love pink by the way, have I mentioned that before??? OK only about a zillion times, LOL
LOL Grannyfanny...cheeks....oh dear, Wendy, you're killing me today. Love the forest heather sock too. What's the stitch pattern on the scarf? that's working up great too.
I'mn off before I get myself in any more trouble.
What a sweet bunny you hatched.
Heh I had my children at 33 and 37, so I can appreciate. My husband is younger than me so he didn't have that problem. I have also had people think I was pregnant when I was not so I never comment unless I am SURE. LOL
Wendy, this was quite a post. I just had to laugh because of our sharing of 'hair' pix the other day... and I must say that those socks look great on your feet...sorry that I can't say the same.
"Loves Hugs"
Post a Comment