Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some Pictures...

Here are a few of my latest "in the mail" projects....






The cotton baby hats and booties are on their way to Katie along with the Angel Pouch....






The Simply Soft Brights bunny baby hats are on their way to Kelly........






And I also am sending out the first Knitted scarf to Penny..........






Now to find something else to get busy on (probably another Angel pouch lined in blue this time).






Hope everyone is having a wonderful day...........






Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't



3 comments:

Scarlet said...

Beautiful work again as usual. Those bunny hats are just too cute!! I love them. I hope your week is going well and that you have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
Thank you for all your notes and emails, they mean the world to me.

*HUGS*
Scarlet

Anonymous said...

These items are all so dear.

pinkangel said...

oh oh oh I want to find some time to make some too.......They are precious