Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, March 10, 2008

Another finished project

I made my first knitted scarf.....It is only Garter Stitch, but that now makes 2 things I have made with knitting.....




Katie had brought me some knitting needles (so I have a nice collection now) and there was some size 15's in there, well I had this Cascade Tuscany Grande and only one ball, I had no idea what to do with it, She suggested a long skinny knitted scarf, so that is what I did... I cast on 7 stitches and it came out to 52 inches, I would have never gotten a scarf that size by crocheting it.




Now I am off to make some bunny hats to be sent to New York......




So maybe I will be back later with some of those to show off............




Have a wonderfully blessed day............


4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

purty, purty!

Yeah, isn't it amazing. Crocheting goes so much faster, but uses up so much more yarn?

Katie O said...

YEA!! It turned out so good!!! :) Super pretty!

Anonymous said...

It is always exciting to learn something new. Very nice. Hey are you still a member at Crochet for Christ.

Anonymous said...

YAY for you! I love being able to knit and crochet and have my favorites for each one. I also seem to get hooked on one for awhile, then switch and do the other. *shrug* Ya just never know! :)