
I have made my first Angel Pouch....It will be going to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I will be making more, and the next will be lined in blue flannel.
I thought it would be hard making Angel garments, but instead I found such peace while doing it...so much so that I could not go to bed until I finished it. It is now 3:20a.m., it is finished and I need to get some sleep.

By the way, I borrowed one of Brooke's dolls to model it, and of course the only one that was small enough to fit in it, has been drawn on with ink pen, that no matter what I tried, I could not get off. Hmm I wonder if it was her or William that did it.. I am thinking it was her, because she has had this thing lately about putting "makeup" on everything and everyone.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day.
Nite nite.............
2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful work. Some mommy and daddy are going to be proud to have their little girl laid to rest in such a beautiful pouch. God bless you Wendy. You are such a giving person.
*hugs*
Scarlet
Very nice job.
Post a Comment