
We spent a better part of the day at the park today.....It was a little muddy, but it was nice to get out and the kids got to play....Got some good pictures, also.



I also finished my third knitted project. Another Long skinny scarf...It is done in cotton Raspberry Swirl...... I just love the colors in this...This scarf I used size 10 needles cast on 8 and it measures 60 inches long....



Not much else is going on around here. We will be going tomorrow to an Easter Egg hunt....We went last year and the kids had a great time, so I know this year will be even better, I went to the dollar store and got them some plastic buckets to collect their eggs in...


Hope everyone has had a blessed day...........I will be back tomorrow with more FUN pictures...
5 comments:
I wanna be at the park toooooo!
You must be a wonderful mommie your kids look so happy in spite of all your problems. Keep up the good work.
The pictures are great!!! And the kids are sure growing.
What great photos. and sis is right, the kids look so happy. Keep thinking positive, God will provide.
I love the scarf!!! The colors are to die for.
*Hugs* and love
Scarlet
Post a Comment