Boy I tell you I am so glad that today was not a repeat of yesterday. Today was a very good day, I enjoyed my kids and they enjoyed momma....I spent the better part of the day playing with them, reading to them and just plain being silly.with them. I gave them a bath and we had our usual after bath snack, Popcorn. I did not even mind that it was 10 before they were ready for bed.
Now yesterday was a day from He**......I swear someone fed my kids EVIL...because they were so very mean and rotten and little monsters. Biting, hitting, yelling, fighting with each other, whiny, demanding, just plain little brats.... Boy I tell you it was ten fold because Jack was getting so uptight....I can handle the kids even at the above stated manner, but add him in the equation, and I just want to scream and run away........... They could not go to bed soon enough (7 p.m.) I was on cloud nine when they finally fell asleep.... I ran a very hot bath and soaked....I swear I was in there for almost an hour, and still came out a little lobster looking, but boy did it feel good.
I so need for the weather to start getting better..... We need to get outside and burn off some energy and get some fresh air. I need to do some serious walking, so that maybe I won't hurt so much. If it is not one thing aching it is another and I know it is from lack of exercise.... And I know that the kids need to run and play and scream and not get told to walk, or quiet down..... Jack told Brooke yesterday, to stop jumping, I told him that she has been cooped up in the house and needed to burn off some energy and if Bob and Marie could not understand that, then they should have never let us move in... But I am sure that is not a problem, they had 5 boys...
I have been working on an afghan using JoAnn's Sensations Rainbow Boucle in blues, I am pretty much done with it and can not wait for it to be out of the way...So that i can go onto something else.... I have some very wonderful yarn waiting to be crocheted into socks, and also some wool to make a purse...I could not even think about starting any of them though, because I knew that the afghan would have been forgotten about. I also need to get busy on some cloths and make up some more cotton squares for the kids afghans..... I have gotten some wonderful scraps from a couple of people, so I think I should have enough to do them..and have some left over.... I also got a big ole box of cotton from a dear friend and a small box of acrylic from another lady...I need to get busy and use the stuff....
I was suppose to get a visit from Katie today, but as usual something came up beyond our control, so we again did not get to visit and exchange goodies....One of these days we will all be well, the weather will be good and work will not have other plans.... Maybe when she does get to come, we will actually remember to pull out the camera and get some pictures. I have so many plans on where I want to go and who I want to see.... One of these days that may come about. I have plans to go to North Carolina, Indiana, Florida, Texas, California...Of course they are wishes and so that means that they will probably never happen. But I can still wish, right..........
They are calling for snow again, tomorrow, I sure hope that it does not happen, but I know we will at least get something from it.... Of course they are also calling for the 40's by the first part of next week....That I do want to see, and I want it to stick around like the stinkin snow has..........
Job prospects are still so so...... But we have not given up hope with the one here in town. Need LOTS of prayers and fingers and toes crossed that it comes through. It would be perfect, He would be home every day, and it would be decent money and we would have benefits..........
I have to do some looking into getting these kids some beds, like really bad....They are getting too big to share my bed anymore especially with the 2 cats also. Poor me gets a little corner by the time everyone is in the bed....I am constantly up, moving a kid or a cat or flinging a hand off my face or removing a foot from my back or belly...Or even attempting to move a child off my lower extremities so that I can get out of the bed to go potty....I could have a king size bed and would still probably only get a little part of it...(besides I am sure if we did have a king size bed, that Jack would be in here too) Wouldn't that be just wonderful, five bed hogs to me.....
Well I guess I should at least get 1 round done on the afghan...
Hope everyone is having a blessed day/night..............
5 comments:
One of these days the planets will align and i will get to spend a day up with you guys. Thanks for understanding, although I know you are disappointed. Maybe the kids wouldn't have been so crazy if I had come up... I'll run them ragged when I come up there and they will be really tired for you and go to bed early!! :) Hope you got some sleep... I'm going to go do the same!
Oh I so remember those days when my kids were young, except for the bed thing sounds just like my life back in the day.
Let's see this is where I should say it gets better when they get older, but ahem, not really. They just fight louder, LOL.
HUGS and may Spring be soon at your door.
God Bless ya Wendy
Kids are very affected by up coming weather. this I have been told by a doctor.
Yes, it is nice that she put it on the site. It was a hard one to do and I did it much faster than the one I am working on now. Well, I see you have sunshine today and had your snow. We got ours too but the sun is up for us too. Cant move well today so not sure how my day will go, but I am trying.
Post a Comment