Boy I just got a little wake up.....and realized a few things about myself and who visits my blog...
I had gotten to the point where I have been keeping things to myself and not letting it out, for fear of offending others and letting my life be on the forefront....Well I just read one of my favorite blogs in the whole world and she mentioned she almost deleted her blog, because she never paid attention to how many read and who reads....And she got a little FREAKED out that she tells almost all and so many read...
It made me realize that if you are reading my blog it is probably because you find some interest in my YOYO life and what I have to say. So why am I screening myself, that is the reason why I started this blog, to get it all out, a vent and sanity check. Why worry about what someone may think, or who may read....If they know me, then they know me, and know who I am and can be, and that Yes sometimes I stick my foot in my mouth and say the wrong things at times, but not out of malice or trying to be hurtful or even trying to get pity...It is because it is Wendy and that is how I am. I can be very strong willed, mean at times (well maybe a BITCH is a better way of saying it), But I am also very caring and generous (when I can be)
I would give my shirt off my back if someone really needs it, but would not give you a pot to piss in, if you rub me the wrong way. I love my family and sure at times they get on my nerves and hurt me, but that is my family....
I know that there are things going on in my life for a reason, it is just so hard to put my kids through it at times, when they deserve so much better.....but I know that we will all get through it and be better productive human beings in the long run.........
Now for a little munchkin update. Brooke went to the doctors on Monday and was given antibiotics and could not go to school last week....She was very contagious, so sure enough William came down with the exact same symptoms, I called the doctor on Wednesday and he phoned in a script for him....Brooke by then was doing better (thank God). William I think actually had it much worse than she did, and did not sleep for nights, so I did not sleep for nights...He finally made a turn for the better, and yesterday was a non cuddle day, nice long nap, and he SLEPT last night (yea I got some sleep) I also got to crochet yesterday....boy did I need that...I was starting to get a little cranky from lack of fiber therapy (and no blogging)
I also found out last night why William was actually worse than Brooke, He has a 2 yr molar that has broke through, so that explains so much....The poor child had a sore throat, bad cough and his mouth hurt....Between both kids I went through 2 bottles of children's Motrin in a week.
Brooke is at school right now, and we will be leaving in a few to get her, and then hopefully I will get to come home, and do some more crocheting...
So hopefully with the kids on the mend I can catch up on answering some emails, BLOG and crochet.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day...........
5 comments:
Hey, it's your blog g/f...let it out. This is our therapy too. lol
I'm glad the kids are feeling better. All but one of mine have been sick and so have I. I still haven't kicked this nasty cold yet.
I hope you get to do some fiber therapy too...waiting to see what you've done. Since I can't crochet, it's fun to see what you do.
Hugs!
Glad the kids are feeling better and that you're back.
Yes honey, I agree with lil knitter, it's your blog so you put what you want in it. This is a place for you to vent and if others are offended or don't like what they read all they have to do is hit that X. It is my choice to read your blog and I love it.
*hugs*
Scarlet
Hey Wendy, As soon as I get up in the morning. I check to see if you hyave updated your blog. I look forward to it and miss it when you let it go for a few days. LindaB
Ok Wendy, I have read your blog since you started and it does my heart good to see how strong you are and how much love you have to give in trying times... I know that things will eventually get better....We can do nothing but live day by day and deal with what each day brings. Blogging it good. It has been giving you a way to vent and not take out your frustrations on others.......We are here for you. So continue to vent.
Your blog is very inspirational to me..........and I don't think I have missed a post.........
You have some very good friends who read all about your life and pray for your situation......I hope one day you are able to pull all this together and show your kids how good God is.....even in the hard times.
Many Hugs
Diane
Ditto Wendy,
I love reading about your life and watching you overcome. God is working great miracles for you and we all get to witness it first hand.
Keep on blogging, my friend.
Post a Comment