Omg...yours is awesome! They really got you pegged don't they? lolHappy New Year...I hope you're staying warm.Hugs!
I like your egg choice. Can't wait to see what pops out. I was named Countess-Palatine Ghost the Excited of St Winifred by Winchelsea
Well I just went and got my new name, LOL... they said I was a lady... hmmm
Happy New Year to you and the babies! I hope that 2008 will be all that you wish for. I love your title! Mine is the Reverend Lady Nancy the Portable of Divine Intervention--which kind of describes me. The Miracle Worker! lol!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Omg...yours is awesome! They really got you pegged don't they? lol
Happy New Year...I hope you're staying warm.
Hugs!
I like your egg choice. Can't wait to see what pops out. I was named Countess-Palatine Ghost the Excited of St Winifred by Winchelsea
Well I just went and got my new name, LOL... they said I was a lady... hmmm
Happy New Year to you and the babies! I hope that 2008 will be all that you wish for.
I love your title! Mine is the Reverend Lady Nancy the Portable of Divine Intervention--which kind of describes me. The Miracle Worker! lol!
Post a Comment