Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mt Rushmore..


Ok now I know I am losing it but really it is only the 15th of January. The 16th is still about 3 hours away..........So why in the world did my EGG decide to hatch already......I came to blog a little and say "well tomorrow is the big day" and here it has already hatched..........Darn it........


Well I have a contest for you all to check out it is hosted by Michelle . Why not go check out her blog, and if you mention I sent you I get an extra entry........She is even giving away 3 yes I said 3 prizes....


Not much has been going on here, only because I have been laying low, and hoping for not much to happen....As Ghost commented the other day...YES I do feel like a YOYO........I get all wound up and think things are going well, then WHAM they let go and I come unwound again.......


Oh and on top of everything my tooth decides to act up AGAIN.....Saturday I had an achy feeling in my jaw on the right, no biggy, Well Sunday morning I wake up with a swollen cheek...OH GREAT, well it got even worse as the day progressed and went from an ache to a dull throbbing ache....By Monday morning I looked deformed, I could hardly close my mouth because my right side was so swollen and I only had a slit for an eye...pain is now a THROBBING PAIN...no more ache....I call around and can not find anyone to go to..in this area, so we head off to the old stomping grounds and see a doctor (pray the financial aid goes through) The doctor is telling me that I need to see a dentist (no kidding, but that takes money) and tells me I need to get my script filled right away, that I can not wait to get started on it....She then goes on to do the scare tactic "you know the infection can go right to the brain and you can get Meningitis and people die form that" Ok I got it, why do you think I am hear, I know I am sick and I know I need meds, and I know I need to get them and take all of them.....I so wanted to give her an earful....So rather than give me something that is FREE at MEIJERS, she writes a script for Clindamycin...Call Wal Mart "no it is not one of our $4 ones...And it is $85 for 30 (I need 40 because I have to take 300mg every six hours for 10 days) So I then call Meijers and see how much theirs are, she goes on to tell me that the cash price for the 150mg is cheaper, and they can give them to me, and just double the script so that I have 80 pills and take 2 pills every 6 hours for 10 days....OK and how much will 80 pills be?? $54, Now that is a little better....so My mom calls and tells me that she can give me the money to get the script, just to stop by and get it....We get my script and I immediately take 2 (in the car) I get home and decide to read the little info sheet and this is the first sentences....BEFORE USING THIS MEDICINE: WARNING: This medicine should be used only for serious infections because infrequently there are severe , rarely fatal, intestinal problems (pseudo membranous colitis) that can occur. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.... So I am like OK take the medicine and risk dieing from colitis, or not take the medicine and risk dieing from meningitis... So I have opted for the chance of colitis over the meningitis......


I guess I have bored you all enough, so I will check out for now........

Have a blessed day............

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Aww...girlfriend. If it "ain't" one thing, it's another.
I think sometimes we're better off not reading those dang inserts...they will scare ya to death.
Hope you're feeling lots better soon.
Hugs!

pinkangel said...

yeah I can agree with that..I just got a new one for depression and anxiety and it can cause a bunch of stuff. I guess that is why my doctor wouldn't tell me the possible side effects.......I might think I have one............Wendy dear, I sure hope those meds take care of that infection and you can get the tooth taken care of.

Anonymous said...

I can see all the eggs. Maybe you can now too. I am sure it relates to time. Did you know that Kroger is having a 10 items at a dollar sale this week. Idaho potatos are a dollar a bag. Great sales check it out.