I was told that I have a package on the way to me, and that when I receive it to take the candle and plug it in and to say to myself.."I shall not be denied"..no questions asked, to just please do it...So that has been running through my head all morning (even though the package is not here yet)
The kids have their reevaluation appointment today, for WIC..it is later in the afternoon, so I will have a busy morning, until then....My morning will consist of Going downstairs and gathering up boxes...To be packed....You see, I was delivered another blow below the belt yesterday.....I must have gotten too relaxed..it is the only thing I can think of...It was nice to relax for a week, but Now that is done and over with and I have to get busy.....
We received a phone call yesterday....The money that was suppose to be there is not there, from what they say...I cannot figure out how in one moment we are told yes, then the next it is dragged out from under us and we are told no....
Today Jack will be talking to the land lord and letting them know, that we are sorry, but we can not pay the past and present rent. I hope he does not think that it was all a lie, that we are not trying to screw him...But it sure feels like we are being screwed....
We will also be making some phone calls, and hopefully will come up with a place to go to.
Tomorrow there is a Job Fair in town, that My father is going to take Jack to, I would, but Brooke has school, so there is no way that I will let her miss, like she has had to so much already.
As it is, once we are moved, she will not be able to go, because we more than likely will be out of the area, and so she will not be able to go.
Everyone deserves to have a stable life. To not wonder what is going to happen on any given time frame. My children especially deserve that stability, to know they will have a home, parents that love them and will take care of them. But right now they are missing one of those, and I can not let it keep going on. I am going to have to pull up my big girl panties and do something about it, whether it may seem like it is not the right thing to do or not, I have to step up to the plate and "git ur done"
I must have in the back of my mind known that I was going to get thrown for a loop, again. Because just the other day I laid it on the line with Jack, and said what needed to be said. Then we got the little phone call, and I think it has finally woke him up.....There is a big thing that his parents went totally wrong with, they were always there to bail him out of life's situations. Well they are not here anymore, and he is a grown man and needs to stop depending on others to bail him out....HE needs to "git ur done"
Ok I was told how to do the link thingy, so I am going to check it out to see if it works...
Check out Aunt Kathy's blog.......she is having a contest for the month of January...never know what she may be writing about and Heck you could win a prize.. This month her contest is a little different than past months....There will be WEEKLY winners instead of just monthly...
Well I guess I had better get busy, and I guess there will be more weeding out done....Because I really hate to pack, and so I am good for tossing instead of packing.....
Hope everyone is having a blessed day..........
8 comments:
Thank You Mel.........The link thingy works....Oh goody...
YAY! I was worried that maybe I had just confused you with my explanation. You did good.
I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles...it seems like it's always something, doesn't it. I will be thinking about you and praying everything works out.
Sometimes, what seems like the worst thing can later turn out to be the best thing that could have happened.
Hugs!
Wendy it worked, now I have to try.
I agree with Mel, God is never late and will provide for His own, what seems impossible to us is NEVER impossible with Him.
I don't know how or what He will do, but I know He won't sit back and do nothing.
{{{HUGS}}} remember we reap what we sow and you have sown such love and support to others, there is a miracle on the way.
Lots of love and hugs are being sent your way. We love you Wendy and will never stop praying for you. God is great and He won't let you down.
Hugs to you and the babies!
Your friend in Texas,
Nancy O. :)
You are in my prayers, as always. It will work out, God is good. Got my Wendy candle lit.
Love,
Suz
Love Wins (always and forever)
Gotta Love Them Big Girl Panties..
Careful Of The Wedgies, Especially If You Are Trying To Get One Out. Some One Is Always Watching. I Am Proud Of You And God Is Listening and Working On All Of Our Prayers For You. I Love You Sis!!!
XOXOXOXOxO
I agree with Mel........when we lost everything God turned that around and blessed us so much. We love where He put us and what He put us in. A home. And what He has done for me, He will do for you. The road may be bumpy but He will lead You in which way to go...I know, dear that you will make the right decisions. Keeping you lifted before our God.
Many Hugs
God's Blessing on you. You must feel like a YOYO!
Post a Comment