Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I am Angora.........



Angora – Soft and warm“Angora has a warmth that rivals cashmere and softness that rivals qiviut. Best of all, it comes from cute little bunnies that look for all the world like furry footstools with ears.” –The Knitter’s Book of Yarn
Angoras are eager to please and are highly sensitive. Flexibility and adaptability are your strengths and sometimes your weakness, as well. You are essentially a warm and feeling person, and little escapes your impressionable mind. You are generous with others and strive for harmony in your relationships.
I still wish I could figure out how to get it right on putting a link on here..You know, so that the "whatever" is here, but when you click it it takes you to the page (link)
Oh well, I guess it is no biggy...Maybe one of these days my brain will work and I can do it............
I think that this one has me pegged pretty well.........Scary thought...

5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

The link trick is super easy. Just type what you want to call it...like Ravelry then highlight the word Ravelry....then click the little button to add the link....copy and paste the link in and then it will turn Ravelry blue (or some color) and your readers can just click the word Ravelry to go to the site.
I hope this helps...if you need me to explain better just email me.
HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I turned out to be Mohair. Thanks for the link. I will post to my blog tomorrow. You come up with the nicest things.

Aunt Kathy said...

I was a Mohair as well.

And I too haven't figured out how to do that link thing. I keep trying though, one day we'll get it. LOL

Wendy said...

Thank you Mel........I will give it a try..
Ghost I find this stuff on other peoples and just love some of them...can not wait for the egg to hatch to see what it is........AK, try what Mel said and see if it works....

pinkangel said...

The little button is the hyperlink..Pretty neat. I just learned it thanks to ravelry. Yes Wendy, I do believe that you are Angora. I haven't done it yet but I will.
Loves Hugs