*********************************************************************************
First I would like to say "Thank you Jesus"........ I am going to be sure that I say that every morning when I wake up and every night when I go to bed...Because no matter what is going on in my upside down life, I have a lot to be thankful for..........Just to be able to wake up in the morning and to see my 2 beautiful angels and husband....To see the sun shining and hear the birds chirping (with the cats echoing them) To be able to cuddle with my babies and help lull them to sleep, and to give them a gentle rub on the forehead and then kiss it.....I am so blessed and thankful for all I do have.
I have been busy knitting, crocheting, cleaning and just enjoying life..
Cotton Granny Squares I made todayI started another knitted cloth. It is a Blue's Clues one, but of course I was over half way done and good to go, and DARN IT....I screwed up, so I pulled it all out...Then I am still working on my sisters afghan, without much enjoyment for some reason...I should want to finish it for all she does for all of us, but I just can not bring myself to work on it more than a few minutes every few days...I found a lovely pattern for Cabled Socks to crochet, I just so happen to have some Cotton Fleece fine, which is fingering weight, so I started them, to see what they look like and how the pattern works up...They will be great with sock yarn, but I did not like the Cotton Fleece look of them, so I pulled it all out, too....Then I decided, Hmmm I will look for a doily pattern and use the Cotton Fleece, and make someone a doily, well the only one I found in my books, have a big screw up in the third round, So I pulled it out...I am working, now on making the 3 round cotton granny squares for the kids blankets, Until I find something else I want to work on....I have been doing a face cloth a day, so I have a good stash of them for the DVS...Now to get on the ball and get a hold of Christy and deliver them.
All of my cotton scrapsMy wonderful sister is taking us to Payless tomorrow, after work, and buying the kids shoes...Poor kids, their toes are trying to push through...Their feet grow so fast...I checked their boots, and they are still doing good with them, I would hate to think they need new boots also...with the winter season just starting out..
Jack has tried to call his sister on a couple of occasions, she will not answer her phone or return his calls....Needless to say he is not very pleased with her, Again....Here he finally, finally made the first move and swallowed his anger and was calling to see how she is doing, and she will not even talk to him....She must be feeling really bad about her decision....
We got some very useful information today...We found out that if we both find work outside of the state, and got our employer to write a statement that we will be working for them and be working at least 20 hours a week, that the state of Michigan would give us $1500 each to move....That is a very good prospect, since we would love to move where there is more opportunities and a future for the kids. Now to just find a state, apply for work and both of us get hired....

My little angels sleeping tonight.................

I am going to end this for now...and get some much needed sleep...............
Hope you are finding a blessing and something to be thankful for in your life................
********************************************************************************
6 comments:
Wendy, your babies are beautiful angels--give them a hug from me! And a big Texas hug to you too. Have a beautiful day.
Your friend in San Antonio.
Beautiful post, beautiful children and beautiful work.
Ahh sleeping children, just have a way of bringing peace into chaos.
Thanking Jesus in the midst of everything is the way to go, I am so happy to hear you say that. I am expecting many blessing coming your way.
By the way, I LOVE your cotton scrap pile... I have the most fun combining colors for mix and match stuff, alas my pile has dwindled down.
ENJOY
Wendy, Aunt Kathy said it so well. Every time you look at your beautiful children you will always know how blessed you are.
you didn't make all those cloths in one day did you?? Holy cow!!
Your children are so beautiful. You are truly blessed. You do beautiful work, I love all the bright colors.
*HUGS*
Post a Comment