Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, January 18, 2008

A little clarification

Here is a little clarification to the last post.....I am not upset with Jack's sister for telling us no we can not stay with her, I am upset with the way she came about telling us.....She should have called and just told us NO....Instead of writing it in an email....She may have thought that Jack would have went off, but she knows me better than that.....We talk all the time about everything, so even if she can not talk to her brother she can with me....
Her meds she is talking about is she would on occasion have anxiety attacks....So she would have medicine for when that rare occasion would take place....
Yes God will provide....And yes we will be fine....especially if we could just get out of this state, where there is work and a future.....

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy, your attitude is great. Sometimes God does have to make the answer No to get things in the right place, you know what I mean? So what states are promising work these days? What does Jack do by the way?

{{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

I feel this way. At least she told you. I am sure she was ashamed to face you or speak to you. Perhaps she is weak. "Forgive her". YOu know we have 4 degree temps here now and even with the thermostat on 79 it is still cold. Iam praying for you to all be warm during this terrible cold. I guess this is what we get for having all the unexpected warmth a week or so ago. Yikes!