Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I WON !!!!!!!!!!!

I won a blog contest....It was at "Shut Up, I'm Counting" ... I get some stitch markers.
I also got a Blog Award yesterday, But I have not decided who to give the Award to, there will probably be some that already received it from Aunt Kathy or someone else..... I will try to get my brains in order and post later on who I am giving the award to...

CHECK OUT MY EGG, IT IS GETTING READY TO HATCH...IT IS JIGGLING AROUND, I WONDER WHAT IT IS GOING TO BE........SOMEONE (GHOST) SAID SHE THINKS IT IS GOING TO BE A FISH...WE SHALL SEE....


It is windy outside, and suppose to get worse later..They have a Wind Advisory out for tonight into tomorrow. The temperature is suppose to be in the 40's today and in the low teens by tonight..Of course this is Michigan and if you don't like the weather just wait a minute and it will change... I will never forget the year (1994) that is was in the 80's on Thanksgiving Day and since it was just my parents and myself, we chose to put some steaks on the grill, instead of a Turkey in the oven...... And growing up it was nothing unusual to be hunting for Easter eggs in the snow....

I have been working on a doily using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece Fine in Wisteria, it is a fingering weight yarn, and I am using a size "C" hook.. I actually just started it yesterday morning and when I went to bed last night I only had on more round to do...So I will finish it up today and then post some pictures of it later (or tomorrow) I will then look for another pattern to use the yarn for, since I do still have 2 whole cones of 1/2 lb and almost a whole one leftover from the doily....

I received a box yesterday in the mail that had some cotton in it, so I put it with my Scrap Granny supply, to make the kids blankets.

We have survived 3 days and 2 nights with no paci's....They are no longer in the top drawer of the night stand, they have made it to the trash can.....YEAH for us......we are now Paci free and hopefully Diaper free will follow soon........

I need another cup of coffee and the kids need some lunch, so I had better hit POST and get my day started....

Have a GREAT day............

3 comments:

Katie O said...

YEA!! Wendy won cool stuff!! HOORAY!!

Aunt Kathy said...

I think it's the Flintstone family... fred Wilma and Pepples...

OK I am right when I opened your blog it had hatched, early just like last time.

I think all these eggs are preemies, LOL

Can't wait to see those stitch markers

Oh and if you can get Adam to get out of diapers I'll send you a ball of cotton every month for a year. LOL

pinkangel said...

Good morning Wendy, I can't believe how fast you get your projects finished and with raising 2 children and a big child.........You certainly are one special lady......Many Hugs