Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Doily Done




Ok..I finished the doily and got some pictures. I still have not sat down and thought about who to give the award to. But I promise I will get to that...




Been dealing with a BIG baby today, and William is still not feeling well so he has been a little clingy.




The doily is going to be put on the Etsy shop to the Left, and I have been going through my books to find another to make. I also found some other things that I think I would like to add to Etsy, when I make them.





I see my egg did hatch. I use to love to watch The Flintstones.....

Hope everyone has had a blessed day ....................

3 comments:

Scarlet said...

What a beautiful color Wendy. You are a very talented lady.

*HUGS*

Aunt Kathy said...

Hey now your egg is the Smurfs, how'd that happen???

The doiley is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That doily is gorgeous! Beautiful job!