Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First Etsy Sale

Whoo Hoo I made my first Etsy sale....The Doily sold.... I made another doily last night it is smaller and star shaped, but used the same yarn and a size 1 steel crochet hook.





This doily is now on Etsy also...and I have already started another one...

If you have not already checked out the Etsy store please do, I also am adding some bags on there and there are stitch markers and other fun stuff.....

I am going to try my hand at some Point Protectors using clay. But that can not be done when the kids are awake, because they want to steal the clay.

Have you noticed that The Flintstones have changed to The Smurfs??? I went to get another egg last night, and did not pay attention to the fact that they were the same eggs, so I got the egg with the hearts and put it on here, and had a little surprise, It was already hatched and it contained The Smurfs...I decided to leave it until I get another...By the way Aunt Kathy noticed it right away this morning...You should go say Hi to her, she is having a Blog Contest you never know, you may win a prize......and enjoy the visit so much that you go to visit, often.

It is FRIGID here today....The wind is terrible and the temps dropped like 40 degrees in a matter of hours. They have us under a Winter Storm Watch starting tomorrow into Friday. What lovely Michigan weather.........I am hoping everyone is staying safe and warm no matter where you are.....

Been dealing with BIG baby again today, now he is whining that he is sick. "I feel like crap" "Am I running a fever?" "I don't feel good" "You are not going to take the trash out since I feel like crap?" EXCUSE me but I don't get to just sit around and do nothing when I feel like CRAP...I don't have the luxury of being a MAN and a BIG baby...I still have a house to take care of, kids to look after, and whatever else may need to be done...so NO I am not taking out the trash, It really will not kill you to walk out the door and put it over the rail for John to get tonight...REALLY it won't...WHY are men such BIG babies?????? I could just imagine a man having a baby, oh my God, They would think they were dieing and would never, ever let you forget it...

God knew what he was doing when he chose WOMAN to bear the children... Otherwise we would have become extinct long ago..

I guess I should hit POST on this and get busy fixing some dinner for the masses...

Stay safe and Hug the ones you love...............

5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Congrats, Girlfriend! You made a sale! WOO HOO! I don't think you're going to have any problems selling this one either. I love that star shape.
Yes, women do have the babies for a reason...you're right about that. lol
Good luck with the "baby"...hope he's feeling better soon.
Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

Congrats on your first sale. I am so excited for you. Nice job

Scarlet said...

You are fast woman. I tried to login it Esty to purchase that striped bag that you have up, the felted one but it will not let me in. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. *sigh* I gave up, maybe I will try again tomorrow.

*hugs*
Scarlet

pinkangel said...

Keep up the good work Wendy. I think it is super that you have the Etsy shop for your items........

I must say that my big baby really isn't one. Oh dear it is ME!!

elizabeth said...

Congrats on your first sale! The star doily is beautiful and I'm sure it will be next. And be sure and let us know when the point protectors are ready - I'm REALLY interested in those!!! :)