
As I am sitting here posting this, I am eating one.......I gave in and figured they would be cool enough to eat...OH NO big mistake....They are so so good....They are called Snicker Puffs, but I used Hershey's Nuggets (that is what I had here) Next time I will cut them in half, instead of leaving them whole, it was a little difficult to cover them, you are suppose to roll them into balls, but I couldn't, but boy are they good.
Here is the recipe if anyone is interested in a delicious chocolate fix.
Snicker Puffs
1 pkg Snicker (snack sized) candy bars
1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled (I used regular margarine, because that is all I had)
2 cans Crescent rolls
1 cup milk chocolate chips (I used 3 regular sized Hershey's bars)
First, unwrap about 24 Snickers and cut in half. Next unroll Crescent rolls and cut each triangle into 3 equal pieces (not that easy to do) Wrap the crescent roll dough around the Snicker and roll gently into a ball, making sure that none of the candy is showing. Roll ball of dough in melted butter and place in a mini muffin pan. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. for about 10 minutes or until golden brown (mine took 8 minutes) Cool puffs on wire rake, out of pan. To make chocolate drizzle, place chocolate chips in a zip lock bag, and place in the microwave for about 15 seconds at a time, removing and pressing on bag to mix. Do this until the chips are melted (it took me 3 times to melt) Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle over the top of each candy bar puff. You can also use other candy bars like Milky Way's in this recipe.
Mmmmm good. WARNING....YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO EAT JUST ONE (I SURE COULDN'T)

I have been working on the Giant granny square purse, I want to get it done to see if it looks as good as the one I bought (or better) I need to make the handle, and sew the liner in it, and it will be done......I did have to buy one more ball of the Landscapes, unfortunately Wal Mart did not have anymore on the clearance rack, so I had to go to Joann's and pay full price for it ($5.99) and I got lucky they had "1" ball of the same dye lot. They had 6 others but I am glad I got the same dye lot. If I decide to make these and sell them, I would have to charge at least $40 to make up for the cost of supplies and labor. Maybe next time I will find a different yarn to make them with, that does not cost so much. I went with the Landscapes, because it was somewhat like the wool used in the original, But maybe some Lion Brand Jiffy or Homespun would work.
Well it is almost time to start dinner, I am going to try to make some Sweet n Sour pork...Jacks favorite at the restaurant...So I will give it a try and hope it turns out....
Hope everyone is staying warm and having a blessed day.
7 comments:
Omg...girlfriend, you are so right! They are evil! They are talking to me through the computer. Man those things look so good. Thanks for sharing the recipe...if I can find the time, I want to try to make some of those. You will have to eat an extra one for me. (Sounds like a good excuse for you anyway. LOL)
Hugs!
Those look so yummy!!!
You can vote for Ronin until 12/3.
Thanks so much!!!!
hugs,
Kelly
Yum-O. Thanks for sharing that recipe. That one could be really really dangerous...easy and yummy.
I can't wait to see how the purse/bag is turning out.
oh my god.. evil is right!! I would be in big trouble if those were in my house... better not come visit you until those are all gone!! ha ha... but that is a compliment of course! They look yummy!!
Those cookies look and smell wonderful. Yes, I can smell them all the way from your place.
I love your new purse. Looking forward to seeing the granny one.
*hugs*
Scarlet
Oh man I love things made with crescent roll dough. These look so yummy delicious. And your purse is absolutely wonderful. I don't think the lining is a bad color at all. Very sellable. Your button choice was also very nice.
You are so right, they are evil. You can't eat just one. I call the snicker puffs, snicker buns. They go fast. I've put milkyway, three muskateers, andes mints (2) and peanutbutter cups inside. I pour a glaze over the top. They last about 20 minutes at work.
Post a Comment