Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's done


The Purse is done.........I really like it, now what to do with it...........After finishing the crocheting and sewing it together and adding the liner, I see that I should have went with a turquoise, instead of the violet. There is violet and dark purple in it, but it doesn't show up as well when crocheted. Oh well, live and learn.
By the way I gave a bunch of those evil things to the land lady...Otherwise I would have made myself sick, sneaking them all night....Jack said they were too chocolaty and the kids did not really want them, so that left me to eat them....No Way Jose, I'm not eating myself sick....
The land lord leaves in the morning to go to South Dakota with his son, grandson and daughter in law. They will be gone 2 weeks for hunting. So that leaves the land lady with the 6 yr old granddaughter...I know where Brooke will be most of the time.........
I need to get my sorry butt to bed.........But I just had to finish the purse and then of course post it on Ravelry and here.
Have a blessed day............

2 comments:

Katie O said...

WOW!!! It looks just like the other one!! You'll have to teach me... we'll make bunch and then sell them at craft fairs... there's an outlet for you to start raking in the big bucks!! :) Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

So sorry I put my purse comments on the cookie entry. but I still feel the same about both the cookies and the purse.