

I finished the afghan I was joining to help Diane. It will be going to Lake City Florida......The yarn I used to join it was donated by Lynda. I think it turned out really nice.
The yarn is in my stash, I bought on my solo trip to Wal Mart.. I always have to go to the craft section, and there it sat on the clearance rack. It was $5.77 and I got it for $2.50...I am going to make a Giant granny square purse, like the one I purchased. In fact it is started, but I have to finish these afghans, so I set it aside for now. (Just like my knitting)
Brooke and I went grocery shopping today, William was napping and Jack did not really want to go....I like to go shopping with out him..I did spend $2.11 on myself, I bought me a thing of point protectors. I had a set of size 3 needles, but I put them back, since I only had $4 cash on me. I never do have much mad money. In fact if I do it is usually just some loose change.
We had tacos for dinner......Brooke loves to build her own (habit from head start) She does really well and only starts out with a little and then gets more if she wants. William had mini meatballs (I made special for him) cheesy rice and some applesauce. Then come to find out he likes taco meat. So next time I will just give him that.
Both kids are either suffering with allergies again, or have a cold. I got a notice on Thursday from head start that pink eye has found its way in the class........So I have been keeing a really good eye on Brooke. I hope to God she does not get it.. I hate to put eye drops in any ones eyes, especially myself.
Well I am going to do some work on this DVS afghan. I will not do anymore with Ravelry, until tomorrow, because I would have to drag the bags of yarn out from under the bed, and it would end up waking someone up.
Hope everyone has had a blessed day............
2 comments:
Those blankets look so good!! I'm continuously impressed. Thursday is the big day... Not sure if I told you. Gonna knock him off his rocker. Hope you have a good day!! YEA RAVELRY!!!
Wow, havent been feeling well so I have not been visiting but I love your new look and the afghan featured at the top is devine. Love all those wonderful colors and patterns. Congrats on Ravelry.
Post a Comment