
Let me tell you what I want for Christmas
Let me tell you what I want this year
For the world to know the love of Jesus
And put away their doubt and fear...
This is from a song written by Bill Bastone & Steve Wiggins. It is on a CD I received free from The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association "The Wonder of Christmas"
I put up the tree this evening. Only the lights and angel are on it...I will finish decorating it tomorrow. I want to make sure the cats do not tear it down. Since I am trying to get in a positive mood, we also put on the Christmas music. Brooke was so happy, but she does not like momma and daddy to sing with the music. I would love to get the Josh Groban "Noel" CD. I have a pretty pathetic Christmas collection. It consists of 4 CD's The one I just mentioned, Alabama Vol. II Christmas, Christmas from Nashville and Christmas Rock....
So I think I need to add to it, since I love Christmas music, especially the "true" Christmas songs.
Well since I never did get any crocheting done yesterday, and have yet to do any today, I think I will get off here and do so...
Have a blessed evening...........
2 comments:
Even without the ornaments your tree is beautiful. I hope to get mine up this coming weekend. I am having a hard time getting into the spirit this year too...don't know why since this is usually one of my favorite times of year. Maybe after we get the tree up...it will kick in.
Hugs!
What a great looking tree! Is there such a thing as enough Christmas music in the collection?
Post a Comment