Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Short and Sweet



Here is some more pictures of our trip to Seven Ponds Nature center. We did not make it back to there this weekend. It was a beautiful day, but instead we opted to have company and had a very enjoyable day with them.

I was asked a special request, well Jack and I, I should say. So of course we said yes to them and I was so very touched to be asked.

Patches was a little stinker today.. Normally he would go and hide when Barbara comes over, because Nipper comes too. But not today, instead he decided to be a little brat and would try to corner Nipper and even would go up to him while he was sleeping and smack him in the face and hiss. It got to the point that Patches would get a swat away, and told he was BAD. He better get use to being a good boy, since he will probably be living in the same house. Otherwise he will have a sore butt. (and Pride)



Here is the bears that I was asked to make....I just love them in the variegated yarn. I sure hope the recipient likes them. I sent them out on Friday, so they should find their new home tomorrow.





Well it is getting that time of night that the munchkins need to go to sleep (it will be another fight night) so I will end this now. Just wanted to let you all know I am still around, and show a few more pics of our great nature adventure.
Hope everyone is finding a blessing in their day.....


4 comments:

Katie O said...

the bears are adorable!!! YEA!

Anonymous said...

I love the bears. the pixs are great.

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy, I love those bears, they might go along with my Christmas critter theme, is there a pattern for them somewhere?

Also I have been wanting to ask you for weeks now but keep forgetting, I have some scarves and hats I made in my finished project bag that I have no one in mind to give them to, if you would like them I'd be happy to donate them. Not sure if you need specific stuff or not so email me and let me know ok?

Anonymous said...

Your bears are so cute! You make great faces too! I make kitty kats the same kinda way... but I don't do faces so well, so my kats have no faces. LOL

Hope the kiddo's are feeling better quickly!