
Well I decided it was a good time to post. Jack took Brooke to school, and since they are going to a dairy farm today, he stayed to help. William is eating, he had breakfast, but decided he was still hungry. He is so cute now, when he wants something to eat he says "yum yum".


We went to Seven Ponds Nature Center yesterday. We decided it was a beautiful day for a nice walk. We get there only to find out it costs $3 for each adult and $1 for each kid. We only had $4 on us, so we left and went the 4 miles to the bank to get some money. When we got there we also found out that it is $40 for a year membership for the whole family, and we can even join in on the special events, and walks, and can go there any day and time, instead of just Tuesday through Sunday 9 to 5. So since we took enough money out we decided to pay for a membership, that way we can go more. This weekend they are having all kinds of events going on, even Prairie seed collecting. So we will be going, especially since it is suppose to be nice out.



In the Information center they have a Bee Hive you can view, the bees can get in and out through a little tunnel in the side of the building. It was really cool to see them inside the hive and if you put your ear up to it you could hear the Hum from them. It is also warm when you touch it. They have furs and bones and such for the kids to touch, And even had live turtles for them to see. There are so many trails to walk, and little sites that they have a map for you.


I remember in my younger days of going fishing with my dad, at Seven Ponds. We would take the boat and all the ponds connect with little channels. Otherwise the only time I have been there was when I was in school and we would go on a field trip to there. It will be nice to go there with the kids and during the different seasons.
I also found Patches in the Kids stuffed animals, again. I think he thinks he is a stuffed animal. He loves to go and lay with them. Crazy cat.......

Have a blessed day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Great photos session.
That looks like a great place to visit nature and you got some wonderful photos. I love the fall colors.
Just hopped over from Aunt Kathy's blog and "DUH" I didn't realize you were "kadezmom". HEY!!!
Got you in my favorites now so I can come back and visit.
HUGS!
Make that two "DUH" moments...wrong link. So sorry Wendy! I still got ya in my favorites so I can come back and next time call you by the right name. Lol
(feeling really blonde right now)
BIGGER HUGS!
LOVE YOUR SITE. LINKED HERE FROM HOOKED ON CROCHET. I'LL BE BACK.
That looks like a great place. What state are you in? The kids are so cute. I remember when mine were that small. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.
What a beautiful place! You are going to so enjoy that membership. Try the seed collecting. We did that with the kids one year...and would have done more if it wasn't 2 hours away.
Post a Comment