Really now....what am I trying to do to myself, but it looks like so much fun............We shall see (in probably a year or 2) I mean look at where I am, by not feeding into the frenzy months ago. There is not even anyone behind me. Huh....

You signed up on Today
You are #40325 on the list.
15870 people are ahead of you in line.
0 people are behind you in line.
59% of the list has been invited so far
You are #40325 on the list.
15870 people are ahead of you in line.
0 people are behind you in line.
59% of the list has been invited so far
7 comments:
I didn't want you to be the last on the list.....so......
I am:
You are #40339 on the list.
15884 people are ahead of you in line.
1 people are behind you in line.
59% of the list has been invited so far
Huh?????? Clueless I Am As Usual =)
lol...
You signed up on August 12, 2007
You are #24965 on the list.
903 people are ahead of you in line.
15054 people are behind you in line.
59% of the list has been invited so far
I'm almost there!!! It's been moving slow the last few days though! Here's to hoping! We'll have to keep in touch once we all get on there!!
I just love your picture of the alpaca. He is just so cute!!!
Isn't he cute, but He is not my picture it came from the Ravelry site...........
I am very close to Ravelry!! 369 to go!! I hope they do a bunch today.. I might get in!! I'm getting so organized just waiting! Rob is so happy(he likes organization!) i hope the winter is not too bad. I grew up in MN, but have spent the last 8 winters in the south, georgia, phx, etc. Rob is from TN and never spent a winter north!! It should be interesting!!! I am keeping the granny square. I have lots of little pieces of yarn left over. Maybe I can make some more grannies!! I just need to learn how to switch colors! :)
I been hearing a lot about that group. Just wanted to let you know that I am back on line. I had to give up my connection but got it back today so yes all is fine in my world again. Thanks for caring.
Post a Comment