Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A little of this and that








Well first let's see where I am on Ravelry........

You signed up on October 5, 2007
You are #40325 on the list.
13456 people are ahead of you in line.
2075 people are behind you in line.
60% of the list has been invited so far

Maybe I will actually get my invite this year.................


Well then there is pictures, and more pictures, of what has been going on here since my last post.





First afghan is one my mother joined for my Local Domestic Violence shelter with squares donated from ladies from my Loves Many Cloths group. The next three afghans were sent for the DVS by Linda W. in Georgia. I am still working on another, and have enough squares for one more, that will bring the total afghans to 11.

Daddy has been playing horsey, for the kids, and I had to get a picture, finally. Of course he said "don't put that on line. Well do I ever listen. Nope.....Isn't it cute, Poor back, they are 63 pounds combined.

I took my land lady to Michael's, and Jo Ann's today. There is also a picture of some of my goodies I bought as an early Birthday present to myself. The yarn is Sugar n' Cream cotton for Williams cardigan. It is called Summer Splash. It consists of all the colors I like on him.

It has finally cooled down here in Michigan. In fact it is a little chilly. But boy am I enjoying it. Now maybe I will finish the afghan, will want it on me just to keep the legs warm.

Went to the doctors with Jack yesterday, they ran some tests and want him to see some other doctors....But could not get it through their heads that we have no insurance and definitely do not have the money to be paying for a colonoscopy, That there is really no needs to get done.

Tomorrow Brooke has school, and it is a field trip to the Fire station, so, William will be going to spend a couple hours with Grandma and Pappa, and Brooke, Jack and I will be going to the fire station. I don't see why William can not go, but I don't make the rules.

We went to my moms for dinner. It was really nice, because it was just my parents and the 4 of us. Candy and Rachel were out, and Don was with his boys.

So today was a very enjoyable day. The kids and I spent the morning with Marie, the land lady, and then we went over there and they had some quality time with my parents.

Well William is being a little crank, He wants to go to bed, so I guess I will have to end this now......

Hope everyone is having a blessed night and will have a blessed Thursday..........

3 comments:

SimplyMe said...

When is your birthday, Wendy? Summer splash is one of my ab.fav. colors sugar and cream makes. What's that underneath it???

Great job on the afghans. They are all beautiful. 11 down, and how many more to go? If I remember correctly, that's about half. (doin' the happy dance)

Tell Jack I'm proud of him (if you dare) for being horsey. They are only young once and SO worth it. May the solution be found soon for him

hugs
shelly

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and work on the afghans and shopping is always fun. And as to the doctor, mine wants me to have a colonoscopy also but they are so expensive and I don't have insurance either. Yikes!

Katie O said...

Sounds like you had a fun day of craft shopping! I actually got to go to work 2 days in a row(you know you are bored when you are actually excited to go to work!!) Ypsi(detroit area), Muskegon, MI, Shrevport, LA, Saltillo, Mexico to Laredo, TX where we finally got to sleep. That's where it sit!! :) Have a great day!