Ok Now I am looking at the calendar and it says it is October 5....well then you go outside and it says Hmm maybe August 5........It is 85 degrees and the heat index is 87......What is momma nature doing to my poor senses....She sure is not being very kind to this allergy sufferer.....I have been praying for a nice frost, for some much needed relief...But I do not believe she is listening......
On the good side, Jack's check was good, so the rent is paid, the phone bill also. The eye doctor was seen and paid, and his glasses should be in in 7 to 10 days.........Of course he can not go back to work until he has his glasses, with the release from the doctor.........So Thank God there is still a couple of checks coming and we will just have to pinch pennies, as usual, until he gets back to work and makes up for the loss of wages..........By the way Jack is feeling REALLY old right now. HA HA (bad Wendy) he has to have Bifocals.......The eye doctor said that there is no signs in his eyes of bleeding which I guess is a sign of Diabetes, and that he has strained his eyes so badly trying to read that when he would try to look at a distance, he couldn't because he strained them for so long. We could not get into the clinic today, The Doctor that deals with us low income no insurance people was not in.....We will try again next week, just to get his blood checked, just to be safe, since he is home anyways.
William slept a little better last night, of course the Motrin I kept giving him helped, and if I would have known what the problem was the night before, I would have given it to him then. The little stinker though, before he gave up the ghost and went to sleep, was chewing on his paci, and chewed a hole right through it, I told him that he better not do it to the one he has now, because it is the last one, and I will not buy him another.....(of course, I will, just for a little added sanity sake)
Well I have a new philosophy on Blogging thanks to a suggestion, Blogging without Obligation (B.W.O.) the button is to the right if you would like to check it out.....Most of the time I do not feel "obligated" to blog, I actually enjoy it, but there are days, and why should I feel that way..so I will not any longer.
I guess I should check into getting some dinner going.......Was going to go out to eat, but that is not happening, since the kids are sleeping and being Friday, the later it gets the less chance of getting into any restaurant in this are (to few)
Hope everyone has had a wonderful day and will have a wonderful weekend.............
2 comments:
Hey there Wendy! I was JUST complaining about the same thing. What's up with this heat wave. I don't like it!! (and neither does my head)
Glad the check covered so much, Jack was able to get in for his eyes, and things seem to be looking good for the moment. Enjoy, my dear, enjoy!
Hey Wendy here we are asking for at least fall and summer just won't let go.........I know it is hard for you in MI and I guess we in FL should be used to it.........but I want to see cooler temps too......
So glad that Jack is OK with his eyesight.........It is ok to wear bifogels..........Look at me I wear tri fogels. They are progessive so, shhhhh, nobody knows.
Have a super good weekend
Love ya'
Diane
Post a Comment