
Today I went to a craft sale, I found out about it because Marie my land lady had rented a table for it. I looked and looked and came across a table that had some really nice crochet berets, purses and totes. I was talking to the lady as I was looking, but with not much interest at what I was seeing, then I saw the most beautiful crocheted purse. I picked it up and even before I did so I could see it was wool, and not no cheap wool. I fell immediately in love with it and looked a Jack, He knew what that look meant. "I want this". I asked how much for it and she said $10.00. Oh my, the yarn alone is worth more than that. She showed me the tag, and I then knew that yes it was more than $10 for the yarn alone. (I checked online and the cheapest I could find was $15.00 and that did not include shipping. Here is a picture of it, and the lining material she used matches the colorway of the yarn perfectly.

It is nothing fancy, just a large granny square with the top folded down, a yoyo under the fancy button and simple folded over strap. But the color is so gorgeous. I am thinking of trying to make some of these. They would be wonderful for the DVS, and maybe I will even find some lovely yarn to make some for Marie to sell at her next craft sale, In a month.
Jack mowed the grass for the land lord today. It is past needing to be done. But his son has not made an effort to do it. After he finished mowing it, we decided to take the kids out to Chinese. They had Won Ton soup, and split some Chicken Fried Rice. I had some Broccoli Chicken and Jack had Sweet and Sour Pork, which he had been having cravings for since last night. (No he is not pregnant, Have to have SE* for that to happen)
I do not know what we will be doing tomorrow. Probably sitting around the house, bored. Oh well, maybe I will actually get some crocheting in.
I guess this morning was a little frosty out side. We had a heavy frost, so I am doing the happy dance, that should about take care of the allergies. YA !!!! Only thing is the farmer next door decided to start cutting his bean field down. Oh just glorious, the dust was sure rising...........
I played it smart though and kept my butt in the house with the door and windows shut. I'm not a fool for real.
Well the kids were actually asleep by 9 tonight, so I am enjoying the peace and even soaked in the tub. Now I am going to get off here and do some crocheting.
Have a blessed night.............
3 comments:
Very nice bag. I have not had Chinese in so long and now you have made my mouth water. All sounded good. That is must do when the middle of the month funds come in.
Oh, I forgot I wanted to mention to you that you might try getting that book at your library. I have my email addy at the bottom of the page on my stitch formation site. Send me your email and I will give you some ideas.
I forgot I had not changed that addy. I just did that. So try again. I don't belong to any Love groups. Sorry
Post a Comment