Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Beautiful Fall day.......


Today was an absolutely beautiful day. It was in the low 60's and sunny. Of course it is raining now, but for the most part it was a good day.


I took some pictures, and found some amazing finds. I picked up one of my pumpkins only to find that the snails have been eating it, and under another one was a little visitor. A salamander. Thought that they only were in swampy wet areas, but I guess that is not always true, because it sure is not swampy or normally wet here.




Brooke learned how to pedal her bike today, daddy was so proud he made me bring the camera out to get pictures, and he was proud of Shanna (the land lords granddaughter) because she learned how to ride a bike without training wheels.




I have managed to get some crocheting done and will be trying my best to get an afghan joined before the middle of the week. It is one for Angels in Camouflage. I am helping out Diane, I had her send me the squares to try to help her get caught up. Then it will be back to DVS afghans, and some other stuff I want to do, like Williams cardigan.





Well I hope everyone has had a beautiful, blessed day.............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much to see in a backyard if you look for it. Love your decoration.

SimplyMe said...

How beautiful! Hummmm, I might need you to come decorate here! (wink) Great finds as well - at the craft fair

Aunt Kathy said...

I know I should start decorating for the holidays again now that Adam is around, especially after I see such cute ones that you have