Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, October 11, 2007

IT'S FALL ............finally.........


It is definitely fall, now. Damp (misty) windy, and chilly.........The kids did not get too much time outside. I decided that with the mist it was not a good thing to stay out. Boy did I have a fight getting them in the house.
The picture is of my lonely fall arrangement. I have lots of fall and Halloween decorations, but they are still in storage and I really do not feel like digging them out. This arrangement is compliments of my friend from Indiana. She sent me a box full of craft goodies and this was in there. I do have pumpkins, a scarecrow and mums, outside, But I will have to get a picture of them tomorrow.
I have been working on the DVS afghan, and decided to do a few granny squares for one of my groups. I will work on them here and there, and send out a box by the end of the month.
I am going to have to get busy, and do some major crocheting. Have laxed a bit these past few weeks, and I am feeling a little bit of withdrawal symptoms because of it. Of course with my cleaning schedule and trying to stick to it, running Brooke to an from school, doctor appointments, and other stuff, it is easy to not have all the crochet time I want. Here is another good reason too, William has turned into a little cling on, and it is hard enough to type on here with him in my lap, let alone to try to crochet.
Well my little man is demanding my attention, I think he is getting ready to go to sleep. So I guess I better get off here before it blows into a screaming fit.
Hope everyone is finding a blessing in something or someone in their life...................

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Wendy - isn't fall great? I love the arrangement. I totally understand how clingy (dog here, not son) and carting kids all over will do that to your fiber time. It gets tough, but I know you'll find a way through it.

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty decoration and it has cooled off here too, so it it much more comfortable.