Well things are really looking up. Jack called this morning, they got their load in Louisiana, dropped it off in Ohio, and before they were even unloaded, they had a call to go to Columbus to pick up a load to take to Minnesota. In 3 days they will have covered around 2700 miles at 26 cents a mile, he will have a nice pay day next week. The pay period ends on Monday, so if the loads keep coming like they have been, I will be able to catch up the rent, and pay a few bills and be able to put some money in the bank.........God is Great..........
My day is set in gold right now.
The kids are bathed (didn't get to it last night before they fell asleep) The kitchen needs my attention, but just don't know if I want to tackle it. And the laundry is almost done. Boy I have only been up 3 hours and I have actually got something done. Doing good, now if I can only keep this up, and still have time to crochet I will be all set.
I do have to run to the store and Post Office, later. I forgot to buy some cheese, yesterday. And My mother is busy so she will not make it to the P.O. so I will go while I am out.
I have set a goal for myself, By this weekend, I will have both kids in toddler beds and their room will be more than a drop off for everything. It will be their bedroom, Playroom. Then maybe my living room will look civilized. Then I will have to set a goal date for my room. It would be so very wonderful to have the house looking good by the time Jack makes it home in a couple of weeks. Hmm, maybe I should be careful about that, he may drop dead of a heart attack from the shock of the clutter and mess being gone.
I started Brooke's cardigan last night I am half way done with the back. It is such an easy pattern, That is why I decided to make another. I can't wait to get it done, it is going to look so nice. I had 6 cones of Spring Meadow donated by the yarn company, So I decided to use some of it for her. At first I toyed with the idea, since it was for donations, and after talking about it and thinking, I decided that it would be alright to use it. It is not as if I am selling the finished product. And at the moment my family is a charity case (not for much longer, Thank God)
The cotton will be so nice and will hold up better than acrylic. The one I made her at the first of the year is already looking sad, because of all the washings, you know with kids, if there is dirt or a way to get dirty, they will find it. That is why laundry is a never ending thing in this house.
I am going to end this and pick up my crocheting, I still need a few cloths for the DVS, and I want to work on the cardigan. I will get to the kitchen after I have made one cloth and got my crochet fix in for the morning.
Hope your day is a GOLD day, and Hug the one you love..............................
1 comment:
HOOOOOORAAY!!!!!!! SO glad Jack's job is working out for you!! Prayers do get answers!!!
Congrats on getting more organized.
I am trying!!
Love ya lots,
Suz
Love Wins
Post a Comment