My body sure is getting old but thank God the mind is still young....Who would have thought that I will be 40 in 3 months and have 2 little ones. Not I. They sure do keep me young though, I can't just sit around and "get old" like the body wants to. I may be overweight but I tell you I can chase one of them down in no time. Of course though they do have shorter legs than momma. Daddy even has shorter legs than me. I have a short body and LONG legs and he is half and half. I still can't tell how the kids will be proportioned. I think Brooke is getting the long legs and William will be like Jack. Just as long as he doesn't have the long body and short legs like both his Grandpa's.
I got the stuff to the Goodwill. 20 boxes of misc. items (mostly kids clothes) 15 bags of clothing (2 toys, and one shoes and one bags) porta crib, infant car seat, travel infant swing, fisher price rocker, more toys (big ones) and I am so glad it is all gone.Jack was in Mississippi this morning, and then he was leaving at noon to go to Louisiana to pick up a load to go to Ohio. I have been bad, I have not marked the places down on the map for Brooke. I did write them down and what days, so I will get busy on that.

I tried to crochet this morning but the kids would not allow it. It is sort of hard to do it with both in my lap. Oh well, that is what I am here for, Them. I guess after not having mommy all day yesterday, but for me to tell them to move out of my way (boxes in arms) And to tell them to stay out of stuff that it wasn't theirs and it was going bye bye. They needed some mommy time.


We went to my parents for dinner tonight. Since it was getting later in the day, by the time we loaded and unloaded the truck, and I had to go to the store to get some milk and eggs, mom decided she would cook. She is even cooking dinner tomorrow, that is because I have my niece for the night so that she can do some painting tomorrow and not have her under foot wanting to help. So I will keep her here until it is time to go there for dinner. Maybe I will actually get some crocheting done tomorrow. The kids love to play with her and she is so good with them. Get a little break.
I am still so very sore from my 2 day adventure of house weedin. I do believe this achy body is crying out for a nice HOT soak in the tub. I can almost hear the tub calling me. All 3 kids are asleep, so I am going to answer it in just a few. "Calgon, take me away"
Hope everyone has had a blessed day and will have a great day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment