Grumpy is the word of the day.....For some odd reason I have been that way most of the day. The kids seem to have gotten on every last nerve, no matter what they have done. I just want a few minutes to myself, but that is not what I am getting. Maybe I got too much sleep last night, I was in bed by 11:30 and we did not get up until 9 this morning. At the moment I have laid it on the line and told both of them to just leave me alone while I am doing this. Go play, go to sleep do whatever, just stay away from me right now. Of course they are not listening, I keep shooing them away and they come right back......
It stormed here this evening and after it stopped I went to the store. We had no milk, butter, bread or trash bags. I took the trash out and had to wait to put a bag in the can, because they were all gone. When we got back it started storming again....And believe it or not, but I do believe I hear thunder in the distance again. I guess I will not be on here much longer.
I received a box of squares today. I went through them and with the ones I had, I have enough to join an afghan. I had to take 6 squares and add a couple of rows to them to make them the right size. So I started joining the afghan. I thought that maybe a change was needed, but I am still grumpy.
Please God, make the kids go to sleep real soon....I need some alone time.........
Hope everyone has had a great day..............
Kiss and hug the ones you love...........
No comments:
Post a Comment