I have been making scarfs. I actually am stuck on them right now. I started out to make one or two for the NY blind school, well 4 scarfs later. I have decided to make some for the DVS for Christmas. So I will send 2 to the NY blind School and then what ever I have done later will go to the DVS. I am having fun doing them in different colors and yarns. I don't have a picture yet because after my outdoor pic taking earlier I had to charge the batteries. 
I got a picture of some kind of prehistoric looking bug, whatever he is, he was sure enjoying the bird doo doo. I also got a picture of what is suppose to be my wildflower bed, but the weeds have totally taken over. I was just having fun, while the kids were napping and I had a little peace. I took a picture of one of the Walnut trees with all the army worm nests. They have really did a job on the trees around here. Also of the lawnmower sitting in the yard, the land lords son got one strip mowed and then I don't know why, but he quit and left the mower. If it was not for the kids I would have gotten on it and mowed. The grass is getting quite tall, and I also need to trim around everything.
Not too much to write about today. It is hot and muggy again. And Jack is on his way to Ohio, from Illinois. They are going to try to get home this weekend. But I am thinking that is not going to happen. And to tell you the truth I don't know if I am ready for him to come home yet. He sure the heck has not given me anytime to miss him, as much as he calls. At least when he was home he was off somewhere with the land lords son, and not pestering me. Oh well I guess he misses us. 
Tomorrow morning I have to go to Orientation for Brooke to attend Head start. I can not take the kids, so my mom will watch them, and after I get back, before I pick them up I will come home and trim the grass around everything. That is if the humidity is not that bad.
I guess I should get the munchkins to bed. Before I have to shoot them, because they are fighting. I thought I could actually get on here and they would fall asleep on their own, but nope, they would rather drive the momma crazy.
Have a blessed day/night............
1 comment:
Sis,
Thank you for doing some scarfs for the blind... you know that means so much to me.
Love You,
Barbara
XOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment