Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, July 2, 2007

What next

I am sitting here wondering "what did I do wrong?" "what have I not done?" or "what have I not done enough of?"

Have I displeased God that much or what is he trying to tell me.

I'm not feeling very well right now, I made my usual monthly phone call to check on my food stamp funds, and found out that I now only get $90 a month to feed my family. I was getting $214 and did not have enough. The new amount won't even buy meat, let alone everything else we need.

Am I to let my kids go hungry? I DON'T THINK SO........

I need to find someone that will watch my children, that I can trust to love and take care of them. Because I have to find a job. I WILL NOT LET MY KIDS PAY FOR THEIR FATHERS STUPIDITY.......

I just don't know what to do anymore, besides, pray, pray and pray some more. I know God will not get me into more than I can handle, but I don't think I can handle anymore.

No matter what I think I should do, my kids are going to be the ones to suffer. It is not fair to them, they can't control what happens and what has brought all this on.

Choices.........
Get a job, leave with kids (doesn't help the situation any) Kick Hubby in the a** (would probably make me feel better), Crawl in a corner and cry (nope, would feel worse afterwards)

Where did I go wrong in my life, when did Jack seem to lose all sense of responsibility and not work hard enough in finding work?????
These are questions that just keep running through my head.

Life is never easy........... Just wish I could get a little break..............

4 comments:

Christine Stanford said...

I will keep you in my prayers Wendy. I know you are in a tough spot. I also know that God will provide.

Blessings,
Christine

Wendy said...

Thank you Christine. If he brings me to it he will get me through it.

pinkangel said...

Wendy dear You will look back on this blog and be able to see how God has brought you through these tough times. Each day provides a new opportunity for His blessing. Watch and listen...I wouldn't want you to miss it.
Love Diane

thesuzvk said...

You are in my prayers as well Wendy. Diane said it better than I could. We are always here for you and your little voice will tell you what you need to do.
Love,
Suz